Moving Address....?

I am moving from Pattaya to a rented house in Khorat , ,while we have a house built in that area. as I am married to a Thai and over 50 years of age, I have a Support visa, which I have been re-newing / 90 day reoprting at Soi 8 in Pattaya for the past 3 years.

I was just wondering as I am now going to move away from my Pattaya address, to a temporary rented address while the house is built, and then move again into the new house. what would be the best thing to do about informing the Immigration where I am living..? . Ive just been issued with a new 1 year extension and will have to do the 90 day reporting , which I plan to do by post from the new rented temporay address, Could I inform the Immigration firstly of my move to the new rented address when I do the 90 day report by post to Bangkok..? , Then do the same when I move into the new house and advise the the Immigration yet again of a second change of address when doing the next 90 day reporting by post..? . " or " If I move into temporay rented accommodation while the new house is built, could I just go back to Pattaya and report every 90 day's and not say any thing about moving from the Pattaya area, Then when the house is built just Inform the Immigration that this is my new and permanent address when doing my first 90 days reporting from the new house address..?

Any Ideas to make all this a bit more easy would be appreciated.

Kin , I would just move to the rented place,if you get asked about your Pattaya Immigration 90 day report slip just say you are on a visit to that area, and go back to Pattaya every 90 Days to report, they have never asked me if I have moved when I go to report and then when you move to the new house tell Immigration its now your new address

The correct procedure is to simply use the "90 day report" foirm to report your new address. It is not really a "90 day report" form. It is actually a "notification of addresss" form - due any time you change address, or every 90 days if you do not change address during that period.

Cheers!

Steve

Indo-Siam

Also remember when filling out the residency certification form that you must report a change of address within 24 hours of moving to the new address. Failure to do so results in a 2,000 baht fine. The form has a line for writing the address change date, and it must be within 24 hours of the date you present it to Immigration.

When I changed addresses a few months ago, I reported about 1 week after moving, but the Immigration staff graciously allowed me to revise the form to indicate I had moved the day before my submission date, thus avoiding the fine.

Thanks For the info Guy's, just one thought what If I move address say 5 day's after doing my 90 day reporting..? does this mean all I have to do is then post a new

"notification of addresss" form to Bangkok Immigration , from my new adderss with in 24 hours of moving in ..? letting Immigration know where ive moved to,

Thanks........