Pepper Spray

earlofwindermere

I'm not even sure if it is legal in Thailand. If so, has anyone seen it for sale anywhere in the city?

I'm intrigued as to why you might need it? 

No mystery here I think......

This kind of self defense device is very useful and popular in other countries

I'm not even sure if it is legal in Thailand. If so, has anyone seen it for sale anywhere in the city?

I'm intrigued as to why you might need it?

The food is so bad he has to spice it up from a distance? :)

On the basis of nothing more than the Phukhet Gazette - reopened, pending further verification.

There are plenty of references and queries about it on other sections of Thai Visa. :)

MaejoMan was quick to point out that they're selling it on one of the busiest roads in Chiang Mai (well done!!) and according to other posts in TV it is available in many stores in Pattaya and Bangkok. But then it would be, wouldn't it.

Reasons are for work related activities. Our foundation sometimes has situations where we are transporting sums of cash to rural areas. Several staff members asked for it because they have felt nervous during the economic downturn in several areas. Now that it appears to be legal, I'll have to check it out as an option.

Thanks for the info.

Reasons are for work related activities. Our foundation sometimes has situations where we are transporting sums of cash to rural areas. Several staff members asked for it because they have felt nervous during the economic downturn in several areas. Now that it appears to be legal, I'll have to check it out as an option.

Thanks for the info.

Be careful to check the "use by" date as OCR has a limited shelf life, and becomes far less effective after prolonged storage.

Be careful to check the "use by" date as OCR has a limited shelf life, and becomes far less effective after prolonged storage.

I have to agree with this post.

I have used OOD (Out Of Date) OCR on my own wife and, given her high tolerance for "pepper",

it had no effect whatsoever and I was forced to have sex with her in spite of my attempts to disuade her. :)

I have found that the best defense against assault is to wear a surgical mask that proclaims, "I HAVE SWINE FLU" along with the image of a pig snout.

This is not necessary for TV members such as ThaiPauly, BinkyBill, UG and many others who's snouts are warning enough...