Go Go Bar With Farang Women

MZurf

Went to walking street last night and discovered (don't go there very often, so it might have been open for a while) a second go-go had opened with farang (looked Russian) ladies working inside.

That makes it the second go-go with farang ladies open in Walking Street. And they are both highly visible with the ladies dancing so that they can be watched from the street.

The person or persons behind these venues must have some serious clout to be able to operate illegaly in such a "in your face" manner.

Anyone know what the story is?

Good Question --

I would certainly like to see the job description on each girl's work permit!

"guest relations officers" to motivate customers to partake in special activities, solely for the purposes of research

i thought the official terminology was 'temporary drinking companion'.

i think the white girls are popular with the Arabs and Africans

... to be able to operate illegaly in such a "in your face" manner.

What make you think that it operates in an illegal way ? :)

Actually, I guess it is theoretically possible that this is all legal but I seriously doubt that the farang women have valid work permits.

And if they do have them they have certainly not gone through the normal channels.

Applying for a work permit as a go-go/coyote dancer and getting the green light? Wake up!!!

^dare say they might have work permits, prob much like the foreign musicians working in thailand - sort of specialized entertainment. Obviously a thai can't be russian hence the specialty. Any rate the russian gogo(s) are clip joints.. and bloody expensive.

Applying for a work permit as a go-go/coyote dancer and getting the green light? Wake up!!!

Eropean ladies from Galaxy have temporary 15 days work permit for cultural/spectacle events.

Their WP is renewed every 15 days

Why should it not be the same for the Moulin Rouge ?

MZurf.

if you think it is bad in pattaya you should try going to sihanookville in cambodia .

the russians are taking the place over practicing for a coup of the bars in pattaya in the very near future !

watch out the russians are coming and the prices will be going UP ..... VERY soon ... dave2

MZurf.

if you think it is bad in pattaya you should try going to sihanookville in cambodia .

the russians are taking the place over practicing for a coup of the bars in pattaya in the very near future !

watch out the russians are coming and the prices will be going UP ..... VERY soon ... dave2

Doubtful - last ruskies who thought that ended up machined gun down in a flat. Thai(s) control this and this will always be the way!!! :)

Edited by britmaveric

I find it hard to believe that they are genuine Russians anyway, that is from the Russian Federation. They are probably from one of the many old USSR states like Uzbechistan etc.

Genuine Russian girls can earn far more and without the hassle in Dubai or Bahrain and it's nearer home.

Who cares? Thai Mafia? Russian Mafia? The police will eventually have a percentage if they don't already have a piece. Why any farang comes to Thailand for a farang show (and whatever else) at inflated prices, is beyond me

Why, because you aren't female and cant't have a lucrative Job inside?

Let'z be generous and hope they got their B - Visa an the Work Permit alright!

How about practicing some of the Buddhist virtues, like "metta" - loving kindness" for a change?

I went there last month, and actually spoke to a couple of the girls. Very friendly, and don't seem to expect anything of you in terms of tipping, buying drinks etc (except the ones actually dancing). The two I spoke to were from Belarus & Moldova, very attractive, and even gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek when I left after 30 minutes without buying a single thing!

Well yeah, my group bought drinks, but I was just trying to say I thought they were fairly reasonable when it came to not pressuring people into buying drinks etc (with the exception of the dancers)

I would be interested to know who owns the place though, as the girls gave off a little bit of a controlled by Russian Mafia vibe :)

I went there last month, and actually spoke to a couple of the girls.

Last month ?

Moulin Rouge was not yet open 2 weeks ago... :)

Very friendly, and don't seem to expect anything of you in terms of tipping, buying drinks etc (except the ones actually dancing)...

Same same Galaxy : a place to avoid !

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Warning-Moul...ar-t293957.html