Msn messenger

Rambutan

I've been using MSN Messenger and ICQ to communicate with friends and family back home for about a year now without any problems. However, I wasn't able to connect to MSN M. for over a week now. A friend back home had the same problem but its ok now. I still can't connect to that service.

Anybody using MSN Messenger as well?

my girlfriend uses MSN messenger and ICQ all the time to communicate from Thailand to her friends in USA.  She says from time to time, she has trouble with signing in and such, taking a long time to receive/send messages, but usually the trouble is over in 1 or 2 hours, not days or weeks.

She also uses yahoo messenger as a back up.  Seems, when 1 or 2 are not running smoothly, the other one works just fine

could be ISP problems too.

• 1 year later...
<font color='#000000'>I've been using MSN Messenger and ICQ to communicate with friends and family back home for about a year now without any problems. However, I wasn't able to connect to MSN M. for over a week now. A friend back home had the same problem but its ok now. I still can't connect to that service.

Anybody using MSN Messenger as well?</font>

Yes I've had this problem for weeks now, theres 2 p.c's in the house one can connect to msn messenger and my one always says:

'Signing in to .NET messenger service failed becuase the service could not be found. Please make sure you are connected to the internet 0x81000302'

And I am connected to the internet, and it's driving me mad, I've downloaded it again and tried loads of things.

Anyone knowledgable with p.c's PLEEEEAAASE HELP!!!