Apartment/villa Needed

Hi there,

My partner and I are coming to Samui from 25 dec till 10 March and are looking for somewhere to stay.

We want to be in Bophut Fishermans village.

We have a budget of 50 000 a month and are looking for something modern to stay in.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers in advance

Hi there,

My partner and I are coming to Samui from 25 dec till 10 March and are looking for somewhere to stay.

We have a budget of 50 000 a month and are looking for something modern to stay in.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers in advance

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Bungalows-Ho...on-t215385.html

We have two modern apartments right on the beach front of Fishermans Village in BoPhut. If you are interested in further information, please .................... Email removed PM poster for details.

Hi there,

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers in advance

For this sort of cash you can afford somewhere beachfront. Some good apartments are available but I would stay at the Lodge.....lovely views!

Whatever you do book early as the place will be full (and expensive) when you arrive.

Edited by smokie36

Hi there,

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers in advance

is your budget of 50k for the accomodation , or for your entire living expenses,?

Hi there,

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers in advance

For this sort of cash you can afford somewhere beachfront. Some good apartments are available but I would stay at the Lodge.....lovely views!

Whatever you do book early as the place will be full (and expensive) when you arrive.

Aint no recession this year...everything back to normal I suppose :)

is your budget of 50k for the accomodation , or for your entire living expenses,?

Thats for accomodation only per month. We'd like something nice and contemporate as we then dont have to feel the need to go out all the time. For us it would feel like we were living there and not just holidaying!