Is She Cheating On Me?

TommyL

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg didn't know this topic got so popular :) Anyways she responds to my call every week, its just that she often doesnt answers the call and i have to call her everytime. Thats what bugs me.

To other questions, we met while i was shopping with a friend at Central and she worked at a clothing store.

So my problem is just that she doesnt call herself or calls me up, just me who has to track along to her wishes all the time. Thats what i am stopping now, i want her to get desperate at me as i have been with her :D Will see how it goes.

Tommy, just asking mate - how did you go about from stage 1: meeting her in a central shopping clothes shop to stage 2: having this long distance relationship. Did you go out for ice crream and then watch a movie? What happened ,man?

It seems to me that she might be a good girl and you should come over and sort it.

Remind me about a lady age 30. We meet on Internet and chatted 2 months, Then she finally told me she would come Pattaya next Saturday to see me. This is a true story.

At the bus station Pattaya Nua:

Me: Hello, nice to meet you.

She: Hello how are you?

Me: Fine thank you.

She: I need a bf who can help me with my debts in Bangkok. I need 1 million. Can you give me?

All that, in less than 1 minute ....

I still laughing years later.

Got to love em :D:D:D:)

Long distance doesn't work. We all got needs, even 'good' Thai girls. Get your ass to Thailand or go find a new girl where you're from. There's always a teaching position ready for you!

Well guess turning the game on her kinda worked faster than i thought. She called and i ended up proposing to her ..... guess loves work in mysterious ways >_<

You WHAT? :) You proposed to her on the PHONE? Come on, man. At the very least you should do that in person.

Not very romantic

And, what was her reply?

We really need more background here. You told that you met in a mall. OK.

Now, the age question still needs to answered. edit: OK, so you are 27, so there is probably not much age difference.

Please tell us more. Do you speak any Thai?

And: when are you going back to Thailand?

I concur wholeheartedly with the guys saying "get your ass over here."

Edited by EvilDrSomkid

Congratulations Tommy.

All the best for the future. If you love someone- fight for it!

There are differences between our cultures and it is frustrating at times but the rewards are there through understanding this on both parts. I have been following this thread because of some similaritys I have been through... but we talk every day (my teelak and I) and i find if i cannot get through it is because something has happened that she is dealing with that she dosent want to worry me with( family problems and the like) untill she has sorted it. she has 2 people- one friend and one family that speak english and have my number and will call if for any reason she gets hurt or sick and she cannot call.

I always call her because it is by far cheaper this way ( thanks skype ) but i did have to insist she answers my calls every time. I find I worry about her all the time but not because she may be cheeting ( I have trust because this is what a good relationship is built on) but because Thais die in the roads, swine flu, muggings and a host of other things that can happen in any country! it is only natural to worry. I believe if you set the standard for your relationship from the start as you mean to go on with basic things like dependibility, honesty, patience, reliability and all those other virtues that your mother taught you, the reward will be in the strength of a long and fulfilling relationship... but that is just my opinion.

If other peoples opinion should affect your cholesterol it is because every grain of salt counts.

Im guessing the Op is a teenager still, wearing socks with sandals and has a backpack covered in flags!

But Hey! Proposal means marriage, means money for house, means no more sick buffalos, means papa gets a new fridge /TV etc ......Means your calls will get answered for a while at least.

Well guess turning the game on her kinda worked faster than i thought. She called and i ended up proposing to her ..... guess loves work in mysterious ways >_<

I see, so proposing to her solved all your problems. Somehow we on TV trying to help you never thought of that as a solution. Shame on us!

Oh, and the emoticon in your above post: >_< Eyes wide shut, right? But you are on cloud nine now so you'll never know. Good luck young lad.

Edited by Lopburi99

gburns: I call it selfrespect when you choose to end a relationship, who has been going downhill last month - rather than sit there and wait for months, being sleepless and worry "what are she doing now".

"stereotyping" ? me? shure, what do I know? Only lived among 65.000.000 Thais for 10+ years. I guess I know nothing.

= She should have answer his call, she does not.

= The way she behaved 1 month now, OP doesn't need to "justify" anything. She brought this up on herself, by her behavior last month.

= So how do you see it, when she not care answer calls or return them for 1 month? This a nice way to express her devoted love to him forever?

= I would have asked my friends before ask this forum, but, they might never been to Asia. Therefore no help for him in this case. Then asking here is better than nothing.

= "stereotypical BS" ??? when you get to Thailand next time, please PM me, and I will be delighted to show you some real life bs as you call it, outside the big cities. Can show you how difficult it is to be more than 25, divorced, kids, and want a job that pay the bills. They might be very lucky, salary 4.000 (USD 119) and then pay all the bills ..... BS?

I just lost respect for you when you write "BS", lets stay On Topic and avoid being personal here, shall we? Btw, I dont drink or go bars, so dont stereotype my opinions in that category either. Also I am very happy married. No bitternes against Thais, in fact I love Thailand.

I respect you have another opinion - can you respect mine?

OP has not been online again or answer some important questions, so I guess he dont need any more advice.

16 years travelling to Thailand , Speak read and write the lingo, spent a lot of time in Buriram, Bua Yai. Married for 2.5 years to a girl I have known for nearly 6 years. I am not a newbie to Thailand and not a person who has spent all the time occupying bar stools in tourist resorts. I am well aware of the incidence of women who go to work in bars because they have been left holding the baby, responsible for the family debt etc....Yes it does happen but it is not exclusive.....there are many unmarried childless under 25's working in those areas that are there purely to meet farangs or for the big money that can be made. There are girls from many backgrounds and situations working in the tourist areas, to lump them into one basket is stereotyping.

I was not at any stage being personal towards you.....I cant see where you get that idea....I didnt reply to your post, I replied to a post, I didnt even look at who the sender was until I saw your post regards Mr Hammer.

I spent the best part of four years living in a long distance relationship, even after marriage I had to wait 9 months before I could get my wife here. I know how frustrating it can be to try and call and not get through because the mobile networks in Thailand are not the greatest. I used to SMS twice a day and call once a week...sometimes I got through, sometimes I didnt....sometimes she replied , sometimes she didnt and sometimes she would call me. Did I get concerned at times...yes I did but as Delboy has said....I had trust in her.

If Tommy was to break up with the girl, looks like he is getting married now anyway......it shouldnt be because she hasnt returned or answered his calls.....it should be because he doesnt have enough trust in her to maintain the relationship

I don't know what's more entertaining, the OP's thread, or the subplot where  members discuss their experience in dealing with such matters.

In regards to the OP, either a fantastic windup to us, or we look forward to you asking us about finding a job in Thailand and how much do you need to pay for a sinsod and are there any English speakers in Nakhom Nowhere where you plan to build a house. Hilarious and entertaining thread either way :).

I don't know what's more entertaining, the OP's thread, or the subplot where members discuss their experience in dealing with such matters.

In regards to the OP, either a fantastic windup to us, or we look forward to you asking us about finding a job in Thailand and how much do you need to pay for a sinsod and are there any English speakers in Nakhom Nowhere where you plan to build a house. Hilarious and entertaining thread either way :) .

Agreed!

lol

And OP, Can I come to the wedding?

I don't know what's more entertaining, the OP's thread, or the subplot where members discuss their experience in dealing with such matters.

In regards to the OP, either a fantastic windup to us, or we look forward to you asking us about finding a job in Thailand and how much do you need to pay for a sinsod and are there any English speakers in Nakhom Nowhere where you plan to build a house. Hilarious and entertaining thread either way :D .

Agreed!

lol

And OP, Can I come to the wedding?

I was just going to reply with.

Do we get an invite to the wedding or just wait for the.... Please i need advice on divorcing a thai woman thread.? :):D

Congratulations, we will assume she accepted.

So you won the game!!!

Hmmmm, or did she win the game???

Wow! AMAZING Thailand continues to amaze me.

Well it seems very strange to me. Only yesterday you had made your mind up to stop contacting her, you even at one point said you was going to finish with her right away.

I have a look at the thread this morning, and low and behold, you have proposed to her. :D

Is this a Joke or wind up.

You cannot honestly believe that this marriage is going to work, you don't even live in Thailand...

Well, all I can say to you young Man, is Good luck, you are going to need it.

Welcome to Thai Visa by the way, I see you are a newbie here as well. :D

:)

Just read this as i was a little bored ,havnt bothered sooner as if you have to ask the question the answer is more than likely yes.

mate,knock it on the head ,find another girl ,thats 20 years experiance in Thailand 10 years of it running a marriage agency.

This thread is a troll from snout to tail. But all quite entertaining nonetheless.

Tommy, can I be your best man?

Geek you have never being more correct and yes it was fun.

Edited by cyb

Cannot understand my girlfriend which is thai sometimes (or most of the times) :)

Been together for many months now and usually when i am in my country she calls and we message all the time. But this time its me who has to call her all the time and many times she doesnt even pick up the phone, and the worst about it she doesnt call back! This is so weird, if she calls me and i dont have time to answer i call her back as soon as i can because i care for her.

I have read many stories and i really fear and beginning to think she is dating someone else, thats why she is ignoring me on the phone sometimes. She usually picks up the phone only early in the morning in Thailand.

This has been going on for over 1 month now and i feel i am getting fed up with this. Feel like she has no feelings for me when she acts like this. Gonna demand some answers from her because this is bugging me alot and i gues you guys would react the same huh? Last time i got so fed up so i asked her right out if me and her are broken up? Do not worry she responded ..... ehm ok. no answers about the calling part. Should i chill ? am i worrying too much? Long distance relationships can do this. But these symptoms i am telling about is a bit worrying to me or what do you guys think? I am no thai expert :D

My guess is it's worse than that! you are about to be dumped.

That could also mean someone else in tow already.

Walk away from the crash! Don't ever phone again.

I think the lesson to be learnt is about commitment. You simply have to be in someone's life.

It's tough I kinow, but about normal for Thailand and actually you will escape quite lightly.

Cannot understand my girlfriend which is thai sometimes (or most of the times) :)

Been together for many months now and usually when i am in my country she calls and we message all the time. But this time its me who has to call her all the time and many times she doesnt even pick up the phone, and the worst about it she doesnt call back! This is so weird, if she calls me and i dont have time to answer i call her back as soon as i can because i care for her.

I have read many stories and i really fear and beginning to think she is dating someone else, thats why she is ignoring me on the phone sometimes. She usually picks up the phone only early in the morning in Thailand.

This has been going on for over 1 month now and i feel i am getting fed up with this. Feel like she has no feelings for me when she acts like this. Gonna demand some answers from her because this is bugging me alot and i gues you guys would react the same huh? Last time i got so fed up so i asked her right out if me and her are broken up? Do not worry she responded ..... ehm ok. no answers about the calling part. Should i chill ? am i worrying too much? Long distance relationships can do this. But these symptoms i am telling about is a bit worrying to me or what do you guys think? I am no thai expert :D

I think the lesson to be learnt is about commitment. You simply have to be in someone's life.

It's tough I kinow, but about normal for Thailand and actually you will escape quite lightly.

Mummysboy,

Please try and keep up.

The lad is now getting married to the girl he thought was cheating on him.

GFL.

Cannot understand my girlfriend which is thai sometimes (or most of the times) :D

Mummysboy,

Please try and keep up.

The lad is now getting married to the girl he thought was cheating on him.

GFL.

i was about to post mommysboy, If you let go of the apron strings long enough to read all of the posts you would know, well almost know WHAT WAS PREVIOUSLY STATED in this thread.

mmmm excuse me just composing myself somewhat.

Thats better mmmmm

No teerak just a little lower please mmmmmmm

oops :D

Thank buhdda i remembered to turn the cam off :D:)

Edited by cyb