Dealing With Charoen Optical

cecco

Opticians the world over are the worst kind of con-merchants. I've been sold crap glasses in the U.K. and Thailand both.

When choosing an optician, choose carefully, get a personal recommendation from friends/family or even from this forum.

Thanks to Thai Visa I discovered Euro Optic in Pattaya where I have bought two pairs of excellent specs.

When I see those Charoen shops I just feel a deep sense of pity for the gullible punters that they lure with their pathetic offers; 50% deals, 2 for 1 deals, free canvas bag, free cotten jacket, free umbrella etc. etc.

The shop also hires very slim, sylph, exquisitely made-up girls, with immaculate white uniforms, white stockings and white shoes who pose provocatively in the shop windows pouting their lips and smiling seductively at male passers-by, hoping to lure them inside and part them from their cash.

Don't become a victim. Just say NO!

Edited by syd barrett

The shop also hires very slim, sylph, exquisitely made-up girls, with immaculate white uniforms, white stockings and white shoes who pose provocatively in the shop windows pouting their lips and smiling seductively at male passers-by, hoping to lure them inside and part them from their cash.

Don't become a victim. Just say NO!

One of them actually crossed the street to where I was standing in front of a 7-11, having a quick drink.

I don't remember what I said, but it wasn't NO!

They didn't have X-Ray Specs...

Helpless, hate, revenge. Can't get what I want, have to tell others about how they treated me...

The day op will manage to get what he wants or...will be the day without letting the rest of the world know about his ability to make things happen.

Edited by Birdman

Helpless, hate, revenge.

Ah yes, the Farang Association of Thailand (FAT) coat of arms motto, although revenge usually = complaining online or sending an email to the company and rarely getting a reply.

:)