Lunch Time Specials

pm1803

Beefeater on Soi Diana has a Mexican buffet on Sunday. It starts at 12:00 to my knowledge.

I cannot remember the price, maybe 250 baht? can anyone correct this?

It will not win international awards, but for Pattaya, the ability to go back and forth for Mexican food is nice.

If you eat pork ribs, you will be pleasantly surprised as well.

Oh, and they have this beef. It is like a stew. Or, it is a stew. It tasted like some African food I once had. Neither my father nor I had ever tasted anything like it, and being from LA and traveling to Mexico 20 times, we have eaten a lot of Mexican food.

Oh sorry, this is not a special, but it is a good lunch. Might start emailing friends and go there tomorrow.

hi all, have enjoyed reading the posts on good places to eat, anyone aware of who is doing lunchtime specials at the moment, just a thought

Daily specials are on all over town, some a great value. My fav at the moment is 18coins the mince , tatties, peas in a yorkshire pud at 99 baht fantastic value. :)

hi all, have enjoyed reading the posts on good places to eat, anyone aware of who is doing lunchtime specials at the moment, just a thought

Daily specials are on all over town, some a great value. My fav at the moment is 18coins the mince , tatties, peas in a yorkshire pud at 99 baht fantastic value. :)

hi, sounds good, where is 18 coins please

hi, sounds good, where is 18 coins please

It is Soi Buckhaew.

Walking up Soi Diana from Pattaya 2nd Road, turn right and it is about 200 yards along.

Not forgetting the weekend 99 Baht roast pork dinner with bisto gravy at the Bowling Green restaurant on Soi Xzyte/Soi Drarin and Soi Fuengfa.

Roast beef dinner also available at 140 baht.

Syd-try opposite Pook house on soi bukhow-40 baht for good thai food and great views of the katoeys dancing for free-never mind BISTO bloody gravy-wheres your sense of adventure :):D:D:D ???????????????????? be there next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Syd-try opposite Pook house on soi bukhow-40 baht for good thai food and great views of the katoeys dancing for free-never mind BISTO bloody gravy-wheres your sense of adventure

I usually eat Thai food in the Thai food restaurant on Soi Buckhaew next to the goldshop opposite Soi LK. 30-40 baht with free iced water.

Not forgetting the weekend 99 Baht roast pork dinner with bisto gravy at the Bowling Green restaurant on Soi Xzyte/Soi Drarin and Soi Fuengfa.

Went there on Sunday and was very impressed. I wasn't expecting much for 99 baht but the pork, gravy and veggies were great. Spuds were so so (fried) but hey at 99 baht I nearly ended up ordering a second meal to take home and re-heat. Is this only Sundays? As I will be in Pattaya next Sat but not Sun.

Went there on Sunday and was very impressed. I wasn't expecting much for 99 baht but the pork, gravy and veggies were great. Spuds were so so (fried) but hey at 99 baht I nearly ended up ordering a second meal to take home and re-heat.

Is this only Sundays? As I will be in Pattaya next Sat but not Sun.

Yes, it is available on Saturdays as well. It is one of the best 99 baht deals in Pattaya and a (any) beer is just 55 baht until 7.00pm.

Went there on Sunday and was very impressed. I wasn't expecting much for 99 baht but the pork, gravy and veggies were great. Spuds were so so (fried) but hey at 99 baht I nearly ended up ordering a second meal to take home and re-heat.

Yes, it is available on Saturdays as well. It is one of the best 99 baht deals in Pattaya and a (any) beer is just 55 baht until 7.00pm.

hi all, just tried 18 coins on soi bukhaow, excellent, will go there a lot i think, cheers

Syd-try opposite Pook house on soi bukhow-40 baht for good thai food and great views of the katoeys dancing for free-never mind BISTO bloody gravy-wheres your sense of adventure

I usually eat Thai food in the Thai food restaurant on Soi Buckhaew next to the goldshop opposite Soi LK. 30-40 baht with free iced water.

Thanks Sid-will be in patts next week I will look out for you!!!!!!!! :):D:D

Robins Nest on Soi Diana does a lunchtime special of a Thai Curry and Rice + A beer of your choice.

Cost 149 Baht. Recommended!

Doesn't sound very special to me :)

Get the real thing at your local Thai restaurant - better and cheaper

Robins Nest on Soi Diana does a lunchtime special of a Thai Curry and Rice + A beer of your choice.

Cost 149 Baht. Recommended!

Doesn't sound very special to me :)

Get the real thing at your local Thai restaurant - better and cheaper

I had a sausage & mash on special at Robin's

The sausages were rock hard and completely inedible

I ate the mash & gravy cause I was hungry

After the meal I complained leaving the sausages on the plate

Surprise surprise they didn't charge me for the meal only the coke I drank

So went back again - steak and kidney pudding was acceptable

Dessert was even tastier

Cost me 1,200+ for that meal

The food was tempting and sat out on the veranda so was the passing................

Well that is fair. They only charged you for the drink because the sausages were badly cooked.

Thanks for sharing!

Well that is fair. They only charged you for the drink because the sausages were badly cooked.

Thanks for sharing!

well well, i was in there last week for the same bangers and mash special, mine were fine no complaints at all. That said I think the waitress fancied me.. :)

Edited by highchol

Thanks for sharing!

hi all, had the special at 99 baht at 18 coins everyday this week, spot on every time, well pleased with the guy who did the original post, cheers

well well, i was in there last week for the same bangers and mash special, mine were fine no complaints at all. That said I think the waitress fancied me.. :)

Also: Bitter beer available at 140 baht and cider at 110 baht.

ahh ''snakebite'' only 125 baht................... :)

Also: Bitter beer available at 140 baht and cider at 110 baht.

CIDER ?

gosh, many years I didn't have that. seems I should go to an english Pub more often ^^

can somebody please start a topic where in LOS to get a decent cider..... BKK as well as PTY....

STOP PRESS! SEPT 2009!

The Bowling Green will not be providing food the weekend Friday 4th Setember-Monday 7th September due to kitchen refurbishment.