Do You Think Prospective Thai Visa Members Should Have An Iq Test Before Acceptance?

cyb

^ yeah

The lower scores w/ boobs will problably get more hits

and

The lower scores w/o boobs will get a plank ...flat side that is... :)

Do you think guys just like stupid girls with big tits ? Maybe for a night but not for in a relation. At least i would not like to have a gf without a brain tried it once too boring in the long run.

As to how I look, that is my business. Why should you care how I look? My uniform of the day is a T shirt, shorts and flip flops. As a matter of fact, I don't trust people who wear long sleeved shirts and a tie. I used to get a number two haircut but the number two rake my barber used broke so now it is a number one. (no rake) Should I expect him to buy a new rake since he charges me a whopping 30 baht for a haircut? I give him 40 baht and not many people tip 25 percent.

Jewelry? The nearest thing to jewelry is a phone in my pocket. I don't wear a watch. My Nokia is as accurate as a Rolex so why would I need to wear a watch? Maybe the best part is that I don't care what time it is. I get up when I want and go to bed when I want. As a matter of fact, the only time I want to know what day it is to check if my Social Security check has been deposited in my bank.

A policy of MYOB is always a good idea and more important than your IQ. Some people realize they have a lower than average IQ so they don't post supposedly expert opinions when they actually know nothing.

Do you think guys just like stupid girls with big tits ? Maybe for a night but not for in a relation. At least i would not like to have a gf without a brain tried it once too boring in the long run.

I don't think anyone is stupid. We might see things in diff perspectives, or... depending on one's angle of perspective.

on my serious side here

Edited by mooncake

After reading so many nonsensical posts on many threads i think it's a must have.

You mean just you and me. What a good idea. No more flaming, no off topic posts, no more changing every subject to whether Thaksin is bad or good. No more mods. Just a forum for rational discussion. In our dreams.

Hey I had to try mine - 3 times...as those were squeezed together tighter than THAT!

anyway...am IN now!!----phewwww :)

Mine were tighter than a sumu wrestlers 30inch slim fit chinos.

Pink Floyd said it best in the wall, in the flesh , disc 2,

If I had had my way i'd have all of them shot!!!!! Classic

if you wan't an eliteist forum then start " thai visa yellow shirts .com " and enjoy your narrow minded little world.

for me let the idiots speak sometimes they are right.

<br />Pink Floyd said it best in the wall, in the flesh , disc 2,<br /><br />If I had had my way i'd have all of them shot!!!!! Classic<br /><br />if you wan't an eliteist forum then start " thai visa yellow shirts .com " and enjoy your narrow minded little world.<br /> for me let the idiots speak sometimes they are right.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

But surely you are a classing yourself as a narrow minded eliteist........

Otherwise would not your post have read 'sometimes we are right'.....?

Is your post a consequence of personal superiority or are you genuinly concerned about the standard of some inconsiquencial responses dragging the whole forum down to the gutter level ? Surely , it takes a broad spectrum of thoughts and feelings to whet ones appetite sufficiently to garner a logical retort of ones own .......

My response was supposedly given 'Tongue-in-cheek ' , as to the dictionary , have not read or consulted one in many a year , have to keep my ageing gray matter as sharp as possible on a day to day basis , when the brain dies , what is left in ones humble life to appreciate any more ?

Maybe you should. :)