Need Hotel For A 5 Hour Stay

thaifever2007

Arriving at the airport at 11:00am. I need a place to rest after the long flight in Bangkok. I then take the bus to Isaan at about 8:00pm. In Bangkok, is there a hotel I can stay at for about 5 hours?

Christ! eight replies and no one can give the guy an answer, try this on pal http://www.queensgardenresort.net/suvarnab...tay-hotels.html it doesn't seem too far off the airport and they'll pick you up as well, not sure about the traffic later in the day to Mo Chit though.

KEVC, please take note...I asked him twice here WHERE (what area) he wanted to stay, and whether he'd be departing from Mochit.... And the OP has never bothered to reply/answer. BKK is a big place. It certainly would help to narrow down the area that he's interested in... convenient to Mochit or otherwise.

The Nasa Vegas Complex is nearly directly between the new airport and the Northeastern bus terminal. I have stayed there and it is decent and priced right. I think less than 700 baht per night. It's a huge building and looks expensive but it's not.

ADDED -

Should you have any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].

*** Thank you for visiting http://www.nasavegashotel.com ***

Nasa Vegas Hotel

+66 (0) 2 719-9888

+66 (0) 2 719-9899

Edited by Gary A

KEVC, please take note...I asked him twice here WHERE (what area) he wanted to stay, and whether he'd be departing from Mochit.... And the OP has never bothered to reply/answer. BKK is a big place. It certainly would help to narrow down the area that he's interested in... convenient to Mochit or otherwise.

Apologees to yourself your the only one to give a relevant answer, but to the rest all the guy wanted was a bit help after all thats what Thai Visa's about.