Tree Felling Company Needed

Maejo Man

I have need of the services of a professional tree lopping company. I have two 60 foot Asoke trees that need to come out, and be replaced with a couple of large flowering trees. My gardener is great at pruning, but this is a large job that needs competent people with professional equipment. All suggestions welcome.

If they are trees that can be replanted, I believe there are people that will come and dig them up and take them away for you.

I have heard you even get paid !!

Sorry don't know the details but my neighbour had a large tree taken away on a truck roots and all . That way the tree gets to live happily ever after. :)

If they are trees that can be replanted, I believe there are people that will come and dig them up and take them away for you.

I have heard you even get paid !!

Sorry don't know the details but my neighbour had a large tree taken away on a truck roots and all . That way the tree gets to live happily ever after. :D

A good thought Sally, and one to be considered if they were smaller, but the roots alone on these spread out to a diameter of well over 20 foot, and are currently giving my wall a good nudge. I hate having to cut them, but sadly they have to go :)

Still might be worth a try. They transplant some HUGE trees. 20ft actually isn't a very big root system, they cut off the smaller roots leaving it as a root ball. Even that "log" at the front of the Chedi Hotel started sprouting after a bit of touch and go.

Try the big tree place on the MaeJo road, there are other places too.

As you say..."worth a try" However, some of the roots, even six foot from the trunk, are 6 inch in diameter. I will certainly get them to take a look and see if it's feasable. They might cut the top out, and crop the roots. I know they do amazing things with trees here. :)

Well the tree farms are not too interested. I did try the local Tessabahn but can't get throught the red tape even for an officer to come and take a look. Any advise considered.

Pat, Mick and Seamus (T'ree Fellers), begob and begorrah!!

The old ones are the best(?).

MM

I always had you down as a pom so whats with all the imperial measurements. Do you think that some yank is gonna come along and either have the ability of wherewithal to do the job himself or have some contacts amongst the denizens of the realm.

The British were amongst many other things put on the planet to educate those less fortunate than themselves. What would happen if we just said to a Thai "I won't be long, I'm just going up the jack and jill" or is it another one that say "be back in a minute I'm just going up the apple and pairs"

We, MM were put here to advance the education of the peopel of the less developed countries of the word "not to confuse then any more than they already are :)

Where is Dr. Treelover when you need him? :)

Well you know trees is what I do, I was waiting for a PM. I prefer to save trees, but if they have to go ...

I can help you determine feasibility for transplanting too, but from what you have said it may not be practical.

I'm in Mae Jo too, no charge for me to take a look and discuss options with you. Don 083 860 9901