Jeffery Lord In Hospital

• 1 month later...
any news about jeffrey still or not any more in coma ?

I was in ICU at Bangkok Samui Hospital the first week of November and my room was directly opposite Jeffrey and believe me he does not look good, he is still in a coma and his faithful wife and friends were at his side day and night. The doctors say there is no hope now and he was released to his family last week where he is now resting at home, still in a coma. Bless all of you good souls who have sat beside Jeffery for so long, may we too hope to have such wonderful faithful friends and kin.

I am very sorry to read about this accident of Jeffery. Personal I don`t know him, but every time I have to read about this, I feel sorry for the person that matters and of course the family.

I don`t want to come up with this moral talk, but every body who lives on this island should know that driving motorbike here put them self in great danger. And this regards also my self. My remark to this is;

PLEASE, PLEASE , PUT ON A HELMET. AND TO ALL TOURISTS WHO COMES HERE MAKE YOUR CHILDREN WEAR THIS IF YOU TAKE THEM ON A TRIP ON MOTORBIKE.

Life is to valuable to waste it. I wish you all a pleasant stay in this wonderful island.

totally agree, but when the police DO NOT CARE it is very difficult.......

they should do a set of hard hitting billboards showing the results of wearing and not wearing a helmet during a crash ??? ... similar to the old safty adverts in the uk... at least people would see the damage nd possibly think twice

i am sure that filling in big pot holes might help and turning those stupid drains round that block half the road and make big holes that u cannot see in the floo season.

i see alot of road works but i still hit huge pot hoes in my car. i think if i was a motor bike i would be off on have a flat tyre

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just to clear things up.

In the week following the farewell party we arranged on April 29th, Jeffrey contracted another bout of pneumonia, and was checked into Nathon hospital for a few days.

On Saturday, the day the family was scheduled to leave Samui, he passed away at home in the afternoon surrounded by friends and family.