Farang Robs Siam City Bank

PoorSucker

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A SORRY EXCUSE and a great example of an abuse of intellagence AND AS I SAID BEFORE DON"T REPRODUCE PLEASE!

Surely you are taking the piss?

(See underlined word.)

Surely you are taking the piss  ?   WHAT... :D

It's no wonder why you guys hide behind a key board. :)  Your life ambitions are to be politically correct about linguistics while the rest of your life passes by.   You  criticize people for the way they write instead of the issue they are talking about which makes you one of MANY.part of the masses that don't mater.  I could care a less if I spelled something right or if I used the right content in the right context or  placed a comma in the right place.  

I have never made any money worrying about that crap.  However I have employed many people with MBA's and PHD"s at minimum wage who worked so so so hard to achieve this status-quo only to come to the realization that they spent half their lives only to work for someone who can't spell.    So I truly understand  how it would bring out the cynical side out of most who hold these all powerful pieces of paper that you worked all your life to achieve.   Equally I am sure it bastardizes you every dream to come here and teach along side those who never shared the same ambitions yet they are eligible and paid the same as you.  While I hold the up most respect for people who do have the ability to chase a degree it disgust me to see it used in a form of criticizing against those who in they're best speak up only to have people like you try to rob the freedom of speak by telling them they don't speak well enough for their message to count.   

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images