This Friday Night

Not sure if I can but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. :o

This Friday night at

Liquid Lounge

72 Narathiwat Tachanakharin Road,

Bangrak

Come listen to Dj Nomad a.k.a. me play a set of chilled house, funky house and grooves.

A chance to meet up perhaps with other TV peeps.

From 9pm until 12midnight all you can drink base spirits and draught beer.

400bht for men

100bht for ladies

Nice cozy couches and a great looking bar with great friendly service. One of the finer venues in Bangkok.

Hope some of you can make it down.

Cheers

Carl

END SHAMELESS PLUG :D:D

Come listen to  Dj Nomad a.k.a. me play a set of chilled house, funky house and grooves.

400bht for men

100bht for ladies

Nice cozy couches and a great looking bar with great friendly service. One of the finer venues in Bangkok.

END SHAMELESS PLUG :D  :o

Sounds great, count me in.

KL

P.S. Can I borrow 400 baht?

Come listen to  Dj Nomad a.k.a. me play a set of chilled house, funky house and grooves.

400bht for men

100bht for ladies

KL

Pay him back when you get work :D

400bht for men

100bht for ladies

KL

Pay him back when you get work :D

:D

At 100bht for women that mean 4 peeps coming. :D:D

Nomad

BUMP

Edited by carlthailand

:o:D

O.K. the latest update.

The price for men is normally 500bht for 3 hours of drinking but as a special to ThaiVisa members it has been dropped to 400bht for this Friday night.

Just mention you saw the post and save 100bht

Includes the following

Heineken Draft Beer

Whisky

Vodka

Gin

Rum

Tequila

House wine

and soft drinks

Hope to see you there.

Nomad

ps the 100bht for women is ALL the time.

For pubs and bars, 2 am closing time is not really TOO bad, BUT for danceclubs, it is pretty bad ! I mean, in most cities in the world, danceclubs start getting crowded after midnight or even 1 am.

Cheers,

Jem

For pubs and bars, 2 am closing time is not really TOO bad, BUT for danceclubs, it is pretty bad ! I mean, in most cities in the world, danceclubs start getting crowded after midnight or even 1 am.

Cheers,

Jem

Cheerless Leader doesn't dance :o

What not even on the inside.

Having run nightclubs and hotels back in Oz. I found even if a person was just tapping their glass was a sign they were having a good time. I never danced in my own venues except a small boogie behind the decks. Used to get asked why I don't dance. I said "I do but only on the inside"

I think in the long term say 3-5 years this tightening up on the Entertainment Industry could have some serious side effects to the tourist industry. We'll just have to wait and see.

Nomad

Yeah sorry but Heiny is a good brew  :D 

:o

Nomad

Oh Oh - I've got a horrible feeling that your taste in music may be as bad as your taste in beer! :D

Thats the only beer available.

Bit of my background. Use to own a hotel in Adelaide with the largest range of beers available on premise. 162 different brews. Heineken is as sessional beer. If you know what that means. A great beer in my mind would be Little Creatures from Freeo or some of the James Squire Range, other great beers from O/seas would be Chimay, Aventinus, Trumar Pils, Maudite to name a few.

Umm, can see a new thread coming on. Beers of the World.

Oh, and as for my music taste. It is my taste. I think its still a free world. For all I know you could like Spice Girls. To me thats fine each to his own.

Nomad

Errrrrrrg, wheres the hangover smiley?! :D

Just wanted to let everyone know that I popped in the Liquid Lounge last night with my mate and was pretty impressed with the place, looks kinda classy and plush without being OTT. Payed my 100 Baht and totally got waaaaay more than my moneys worth :D (Ah the perks of being a gal!)

Was very quiet as the manager guy's only got a licence to open 'till midnight, but well worth a visit if you wanna hear some groovy tunes and sit in a comfy cosy chair or have a bit of a boogey :o

Thanks Carl for a cool night, no doubt will up that way again soon! :D

Errrrrrrg, wheres the hangover smiley?! :D

Just wanted to let everyone know that I popped in the Liquid Lounge last night with my mate and was pretty impressed with the place, looks kinda classy and plush without being OTT. Payed my 100 Baht and totally got waaaaay more than my moneys worth :D (Ah the perks of being a gal!)

Was very quiet as the manager guy's only got a licence to open 'till midnight, but well worth a visit if you wanna hear some groovy tunes and sit in a comfy cosy chair or have a bit of a boogey :D

Thanks Carl for a cool night, no doubt will up that way again soon! :D

Yeah, need that hangover smiley too. Shud of stayed on the Heineken. LOL.:D

It was nice to meet you and Lola. I now have faces to names.:o

Hopefully, next time more peeps from TV will make the trip down.

Cheers

Carl

Edited by carlthailand

any coopers pale  possible

The promoter is called Carl :o Should serve Carlsburgers

Arh, Carlsberg and Coopers Pale. Being an Adelaide boy I love my Coopers.

Can you get Coopers here in LOS? I saw a fair amount of it in the supermarkets in Shanghai but not here

Not that I've seen. But surely, if its in Shanghai they can get it here. I suppose it would be expensive.

Might be worth asking The Coopers if they are thinking of expanding their market.

Carl