True Wifi 90 Minute Disconnects

SGDude

I have a True Wifi account that I use when I am not at home. I like it for the most part but it disconnects every 90 minutes. I have to restart my network adaptor to reconnect to True Wifi almost every time. Sometimes I do not need to restart my network adaptor. Overall, it takes about 5 mintues to reconnect to True Wifi.

Do you guys have any workaround for this annoying thing?

I have a True Wifi account that I use when I am not at home. I like it for the most part but it disconnects every 90 minutes. I have to restart my network adaptor to reconnect to True Wifi almost every time. Sometimes I do not need to restart my network adaptor. Overall, it takes about 5 mintues to reconnect to True Wifi.

Do you guys have any workaround for this annoying thing?

There is no workaround. It is initiated by True itself to make sure people don't use it as a permanent connection. I know it's annoying. Especially when used to download a long file or when in an online meeting. I hope they would increase it to at least 3 hours as well. You could use 3G though if you have good reception in your area. Speeds are generally better as well.

• 5 months later...