Mulit-talented Person Seeks For A Job

I am, probably like many others in this section here, looking for a job.

Unfortunately I do not have a degree in my specification. I am multi-talented and tried a lot to get more experiences.

My expertise is Web- & Printdesign, Product Photography, E-Commerce & Marketing (online / offline), Photography enhancement, Customer Care (Sales & Support), I was also a sales person for many years and in a Manager Position for an electronic shop.

Have been into the nightlife scene and started many commercial events and handled everything, from promotion, marketing, entertainment to all the rest of the planning. So I can say I am an allround guy.

I am always open minded to learn new things and I have a lot of facettes to bring to live.

I know that it is not easy without a degree or certificate. Those guys like me just need a chance and an oportunity to show that they are giving more than 100% than others.

I would be willing to move. Currently located in Pattaya. But can move if needed.

I am in my early twenties, so I am fresh and full of power and enthusiasm, but already dumped my horns.

My native tounge is german I also read and write english pretty fluently.

I would be very greatful for any help and/or advice you can provide me with. For a job offer, please PM me.

Kindly regards

It is not just a case of convincing an employer that of what you can do,

you also have to show that there is no Thai who can do the same.

Without that last part the Labour Dept will never give you a work permit.

If you have the money to support yourself, then I suggest you come to Thailand and sign up

for a Thai language course. A good working knowledge of Thai will be essential in your quest for a job.