New Laundry Runs On Low Suds

Odysseus221

There's a New Laundry service in Town! Mook's Naturally Dried Laundry Service. Mook has had several locations around town and as you know, laundries are second nature to people on this side of the world as Thais are generally known for clean clothes. Mook's Naturally Dried Laundry is at xxxxxx Therrapasit Rd. Her telephone is 084 xxxxxxx.

But there is a problem! Her expenses are running 30,000 per month and her savings are somewhat depleted. She has been forced to, um, dance and can be seen moonlighting at a local gogo! This may have a humorous aspect to it and I could go on, but in reality I am hoping you Pattaya residents can see fit to send her a load (of clothes), so to speak.

I hope we can get her business off the ground as many of us understand good will and helping an entreprenuer get started in life. She also supports her younger sister who is attending local school here, so she is under alittle pressure.

She offers a pick up service as you might imagine.

But seriously, we all need clean clothes and I hope that you will give her your support.

Edited by raro
let's take the phone number out as well...;)