Is It Possible To Buy A 2 Bedroom Condo/apartment With Under 1.2m Bht In Bangkok?

Hi folks,

Is it possible to buy 2 Bedroom Condo/Apartment with under 1.2m BHT in Bangkok?

What areas should I look for and how far would they be from central Sukhumvit area?

If I don't have a bank account in Thailand, how can I transfer the money to buy the condo/apartment?

What kind of legal firms/lawyers available and recommended to contact when buying a Condo/Apartment in Bangkok?

Normally, what kind of fees involved when buying such Condo/Apartment in Bangkok?

What are the average monthly/annually maintenance and security fees, etc.. for the Condos?

Thanks,

Tyroon.

Hi folks,

What areas should I look for and how far would they be from central Sukhumvit area?

If I don't have a bank account in Thailand, how can I transfer the money to buy the condo/apartment?

What kind of legal firms/lawyers available and recommended to contact when buying a Condo/Apartment in Bangkok?

Normally, what kind of fees involved when buying such Condo/Apartment in Bangkok?

What are the average monthly/annually maintenance and security fees, etc.. for the Condos?

Thanks,

Tyroon.

Buying to lease out, or for self-occupation? There are, along the outskirts of Bangkok (30+km from downtown), and much depends on which district you prefer or near to where you live. Such units are usually in condo developments of the 90s.

There are units of 60m2 selling for less than Bt1m.

Edited by trogers

Hi folks,

Thanks,

Tyroon.

I think some how you are TROLL!

Yes, in 11120 Nonthaburi, off Tiwanon Road, in the greater don Mueang (old airport) neighborhood. Fairly new, great pool & gym. www.pgp.co.th name of Champs Elysees

I believe Nonthaburi is not Bangkok, but a neighbouring province... :D

Actually Don Mueang was once part of Bang Khen but it became a Bangkok district in its own right in 1989. :)