Farang Disarms Gun Totting Local

aay2553

This morning at apx 1030am I was walking out of my condo on soi 13 into what seemed like a Hollywood film set!

Two locals were exchaning ( I speak fluent thai) heavy threats.

One suddenly walks back to his car and takes out mean looking gun!

I automaticly hid behind a power post, women screamed,kids loked mortified.

Can this be Thailand ? I asked myself. Then a tall dark farang appeared. Quite calm, he sneaks up behind the local with the gun, who is now levelling it at the other guys head and does kung-fuey type move!

He takes the gun right off this loser and tosses it over the wall, and holds him until the cops come!

Cool!

What is happening to this city?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just out of curiosity, what's it like in another "no-gun" country, Britain? Lots of guns there as well?

Eastern Europeans have brought guns in but they are still fairly hard to get hold of. The penalties for possession of a firearm these days are harsh.

A better comparison with Thailand would be Brazil or Columbia IMO.

Well, not every episode of Life in the LOS can end with a naked farang found shot dead in some field. Sometimes, they're gonna get the gun away from you.

:)

In general the farang should be much stronger then the average Thai.. but then dodging bullets is kinda hard. But without weapons Thais are pretty weak fighters. They don't dominate free fighting matches or stuff like that. Asians are just not as strong in general and if you get the best of the best foreigner wise and the best of the best thai wise the thai will always loose.

And guns in the equasion and the farang will usually be killed naked in some field just the way you like it heng :D:D

Any second now. The Trendy condo buyers will be along to say what a great soi it is to live in :)

Wasn't it a month or two ago that there was a murder on that soi during the daytime??? Lucky soi 13.

Yep, that was the Indian property developers dispute.

And guns in the equasion and the farang will usually be killed naked in some field just the way you like it heng :D:D

Whoa there, didn't say I liked it. Finding anyone in any of my fields, naked, farang or not, is a total pain.

:)

I dont believe this story.

It doesnt sound believable. What Farang is going to stick his neck out to do that! Also how did you hide behind a power post, you must be pretty thin.

It doesnt sound believable. What Farang is going to stick his neck out to do that! Also how did you hide behind a power post, you must be pretty thin.

hi frien,uncross those bones and prepare to be trashed :D , we are not all like you dear :D

I bumped into this hunk today- I told him of your little whine and he laughed. :D

We had a nice talk. He runs a martail school in that building called - boxer-rebellion.

Said something like " those who can do- do , and those who cannot moan about them because they highlight their own lameness and selfishness" !!! Ohhhhhhh..... :D

When I said I also would not get involved , he said most will not, most do whats natural and protect themselves.Some even whine when they do.Haaaaaaaa!

I think he is religious because he says he answers to someone higher.

He gave me a name card for you to check the story.

Mr Peter Fretten Liason Translator at the Lumpini police station.( 139 Wireless Road) He translated the statement.

Phone number 0813573870 02- 255-5993-7.

The loser ( the guy with the gun, not the ones who put their foot in it! :D ) is in custody now and this man was formally thanked by the Lumpini police.

There is even film footage of the whole thing because it was outside the condo and he pointed out how anyone who wants to check it can easily do so. The guy with the gun is looking at a long stretch away! Another nasty person off the streets.

You are soooooo trashed ! :P

Listen girlfriend, take advice from me. I've fallen flat on my face before too!

:) Check before you make these little accusations ( a man who would make that up would be pretty silly would'nt he, afterall, its is very easy to disprove, and prove, as you can now see.

It's quite easy and you'd be saving yourself from the hard time I'am giving you now :D . Hee-hee!

He asked me to refer to him only as Mr C and to mention these 3 teachers who gave him the ability to do what he did. Such modesty! I am copying from his handwriting which is not so clear .Unlike you how badly you have started today :D

Avi nardia of kapap who teaches a form of karate from israel

Tim larkin of TFT

Eddie Qvinn of The Approach.

Well, a good tale to tell the grandchildren.

Just out of curiosity, what's it like in another "no-gun" country, Britain? Lots of guns there as well?

I'm not 100% on this, but don't we have the third highest "gun crime rate" behind only South Africa and Columbia? I do remember that the source was a main American media network though.

There are unsung heroes out there everyday. Without foundation don't diminish the big guy's achievements. Not everyone runs away at the sign of trouble. Many do, but some do not. You even make fun of the OP seeking cover and/or concealment. Given your short post I can only imagine what you would do in a similar situation.

Cheers.

Jeez, been in Thailand over 5 years and I've seen one gun up close (that was a starting pistol with a shotgun shell in it!)... I guess it depends where you hang out and who with...

...oh, I take that back, I remember having seen a pistol in the belt of a drunken Thai wannabe 'wise guy'... but that was in a restaurant in Pathum Thani.

It's definitely a true story, I have had the pleasure of meeting the farang in question, and was in the building the same evening when his friends were recounting the story (he wasn't there at the time).

Hoping to see the CCTV footage next time!

But without weapons Thais are pretty weak fighters. They don't dominate free fighting matches or stuff like that. Asians are just not as strong in general and if you get the best of the best foreigner wise and the best of the best thai wise the thai will always loose.

Yes, all those Olympic martial arts medals were purchased with "tea money"... I think that you have never been up against a "pound for pound" Thai boxing champ, otherwise the ass beating you received would have stuck with you...

But without weapons Thais are pretty weak fighters. They don't dominate free fighting matches or stuff like that. Asians are just not as strong in general and if you get the best of the best foreigner wise and the best of the best thai wise the thai will always loose.

Yes, all those Olympic martial arts medals were purchased with "tea money"... I think that you have never been up against a "pound for pound" Thai boxing champ, otherwise the ass beating you received would have stuck with you...

Pound for pound they are quite good, but they cant compete with the big guys. I mean bodysize does count for something and usually a lightweight would loose from a heavy weight. That was what i was aiming at.

Plus that i was baiting Heng for his remark.