Farang Disarms Gun Totting Local

aay2553

But without weapons Thais are pretty weak fighters. They don't dominate free fighting matches or stuff like that. Asians are just not as strong in general and if you get the best of the best foreigner wise and the best of the best thai wise the thai will always loose.

Yes, all those Olympic martial arts medals were purchased with "tea money"... I think that you have never been up against a "pound for pound" Thai boxing champ, otherwise the ass beating you received would have stuck with you...

They don't have any in my weight class - or so I have been told. :)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But without weapons Thais are pretty weak fighters. They don't dominate free fighting matches or stuff like that. Asians are just not as strong in general and if you get the best of the best foreigner wise and the best of the best thai wise the thai will always loose.

Yes, all those Olympic martial arts medals were purchased with "tea money"... I think that you have never been up against a "pound for pound" Thai boxing champ, otherwise the ass beating you received would have stuck with you...

Im pretty sure that even those in a lower class would give you a good ass whipping (and me too)

Im pretty sure that even those in a lower class would give you a good ass whipping (and me too)

well Rob, with my athletic figure and propensity for cold beer and good food (is that an oxymoron?), suffice to say I learned along time ago that it's better to feed a pack of soi dogs than try to fight them off.

well Rob, with my athletic figure and propensity for cold beer and good food (is that an oxymoron?), suffice to say I learned along time ago that it's better to feed a pack of soi dogs than try to fight them off.

I never liked fighting so i try to avoid it when possible. (it almost always is)

Pound for pound they are quite good, but they cant compete with the big guys. I mean bodysize does count for something and usually a lightweight would loose from a heavy weight. That was what i was aiming at.

So best to get your punches/shots/stabs in while the farang is weighing in and getting taped up for a street fight. No different than a aerial drone taking out a bunch of terrorists at a wedding. All's fair in love and war...

:)

So best to get your punches/shots/stabs in while the farang is weighing in and getting taped up for a street fight. No different than a aerial drone taking out a bunch of terrorists at a wedding. All's fair in love and war...

Heng .. i hate you you made me spil my soda. Damm i almost fell of my chair. :D Good remark.

I never liked fighting so i try to avoid it when possible. (it almost always is)

Once a kaaskop, always a kaaskop; you can't be(come) an ex-kaaskop :D

The moment you read this I'll bet the water is running from your mouth, thinking about a nice piece of Old Amsterdam.... :)

post-13995-1252498180_thumb.jpg Old Amsterdam Cheese

btw: I happen to know a "Blok" family from Uithoorn once...same-same ?

If so, pm me.

LaoPo

what would be the next move after taking the gun away. wait a few days for the "de faced" thai to get his revenge?

It doesnt sound believable. What Farang is going to stick his neck out to do that! Also how did you hide behind a power post, you must be pretty thin.

There are unsung heroes out there everyday. Without foundation don't diminish the big guy's achievements. Not everyone runs away at the sign of trouble. Many do, but some do not. You even make fun of the OP seeking cover and/or concealment. Given your short post I can only imagine what you would do in a similar situation.

Cheers.

Not to mention that Thai fighters feature regularly in K1 max fights.

I have attended dinners organized by the local army barracks, almost everytime someone would get drunk and whip out a gun and that's when most people like me will duck under the table.

Edited by somluck

i have a Thai friend in Phuket he is abot 6ft 3, He is one of the biggest Thais i have seen , i Would not like to fight him , He is a man mountain , not all Thais are small.I do not like guns , Thais are brought up on guns, my wife can strip clean and re asemble many guns,She use to do it for the police, she use to be a marksman ,

i have a Thai friend in Phuket he is abot 6ft 3, He is one of the biggest Thais i have seen , i Would not like to fight him , He is a man mountain , not all Thais are small.I do not like guns , Thais are brought up on guns, my wife can strip clean and re asemble many guns,She use to do it for the police, she use to be a marksman ,

My advice to you is to be really careful if you want to have a mia noi :)

I know not all thai are small but farang are just bigger in general and also dominate free fights ect. If in equal weight classes im sure Thais are able to hold their own.

I will say it again my remark was just to tease Heng but he skillfully avoided it. I myself am no fighter and would probably taken out by most fighters.

I dont believe this story.

It doesnt sound believable. What Farang is going to stick his neck out to do that! Also how did you hide behind a power post, you must be pretty thin.

hi frien,uncross those bones and prepare to be trashed :D , we are not all like you dear :D

I bumped into this hunk today- I told him of your little whine and he laughed. :D

We had a nice talk. He runs a martail school in that building called - boxer-rebellion.

Said something like " those who can do- do , and those who cannot moan about them because they highlight their own lameness and selfishness" !!! Ohhhhhhh..... :D

When I said I also would not get involved , he said most will not, most do whats natural and protect themselves.Some even whine when they do.Haaaaaaaa!

I think he is religious because he says he answers to someone higher.

He gave me a name card for you to check the story.

Mr Peter Fretten Liason Translator at the Lumpini police station.( 139 Wireless Road) He translated the statement.

Phone number 0813573870 02- 255-5993-7.

The loser ( the guy with the gun, not the ones who put their foot in it! :D ) is in custody now and this man was formally thanked by the Lumpini police.

There is even film footage of the whole thing because it was outside the condo and he pointed out how anyone who wants to check it can easily do so. The guy with the gun is looking at a long stretch away! Another nasty person off the streets.

You are soooooo trashed ! :P

Listen girlfriend, take advice from me. I've fallen flat on my face before too!

:) Check before you make these little accusations ( a man who would make that up would be pretty silly would'nt he, afterall, its is very easy to disprove, and prove, as you can now see.

It's quite easy and you'd be saving yourself from the hard time I'am giving you now :D . Hee-hee!

He asked me to refer to him only as Mr C and to mention these 3 teachers who gave him the ability to do what he did. Such modesty! I am copying from his handwriting which is not so clear .Unlike you how badly you have started today :D

Avi nardia of kapap who teaches a form of karate from israel

Tim larkin of TFT

Eddie Qvinn of The Approach.

Well, a good tale to tell the grandchildren.

Mate, I dont actually care that much - sounds like you were fantasizing anyway.

I was in London many years ago and a couple of jakes were pissed out of their faces, a man and a woman. They were arguing about something and suddenly the man grabbed the woman's hair and started smashing her head into a wall. There were a load of yuppie types waiting for a bus at the bus stop and I looked at them as if to suggest we should help but they weren't interested at all. People just turned the other way. So I went by myself over the road and grabbed the guys arm and tried to restrain him whilst telling him to please calm down etc. Before I knew it the WOMAN turned on me, teeth and nails, biting and scratching and swinging at me. I ended up with a black eye and felt like a right cu*t.

That has taught me to keep out of other peoples arguments unless you know enough about it to actually have an opinion. Its strange how situations can turn on you.

Another thing happened to me, I was in Bali - we hired and old suzuki jeep and went around the island. I saw a woman who had a motorbike accident. I stopped to help her up and get the bike off the road. The police turned up and she told them I had ran into her.. I had nothing to do with the accident, I stopped to help and I ended up having to pay a small fine. I am still not sure if it was a set up, but anyway!

2 Thais arguing, one pulls out a gun and points it to the others head, youd have to be pretty stipid to get involved in that one. They could bother be evil mafia types - probably are and you are risking your life for what? Maybe he had hiccups see if you can figure that one out.

hi frien,uncross those bones and prepare to be trashed :D , we are not all like you dear :D

I bumped into this hunk today- I told him of your little whine and he laughed.

We had a nice talk. He runs a martail school in that building called - boxer-rebellion.

Said something like " those who can do- do , and those who cannot moan about them because they highlight their own lameness and selfishness" !!! Ohhhhhhh..... :P

When I said I also would not get involved , he said most will not, most do whats natural and protect themselves.Some even whine when they do.Haaaaaaaa!

Mr Peter Fretten Liason Translator at the Lumpini police station.( 139 Wireless Road) He translated the statement.

The loser ( the guy with the gun, not the ones who put their foot in it! :D ) is in custody now and this man was formally thanked by the Lumpini police.

There is even film footage of the whole thing because it was outside the condo and he pointed out how anyone who wants to check it can easily do so. The guy with the gun is looking at a long stretch away! Another nasty person off the streets.

:) Check before you make these little accusations ( a man who would make that up would be pretty silly would'nt he, afterall, its is very easy to disprove, and prove, as you can now see.

It's quite easy and you'd be saving yourself from the hard time I'am giving you now :D . Hee-hee!

He asked me to refer to him only as Mr C and to mention these 3 teachers who gave him the ability to do what he did. Such modesty! I am copying from his handwriting which is not so clear .Unlike you how badly you have started today :D

Tim larkin of TFT

I was in London many years ago and a couple of jakes were pissed out of their faces, a man and a woman. They were arguing about something and suddenly the man grabbed the woman's hair and started smashing her head into a wall. There were a load of yuppie types waiting for a bus at the bus stop and I looked at them as if to suggest we should help but they weren't interested at all. People just turned the other way. So I went by myself over the road and grabbed the guys arm and tried to restrain him whilst telling him to please calm down etc. Before I knew it the WOMAN turned on me, teeth and nails, biting and scratching and swinging at me. I ended up with a black eye and felt like a right cu*t.

That has taught me to keep out of other peoples arguments unless you know enough about it to actually have an opinion. Its strange how situations can turn on you.

Another thing happened to me, I was in Bali - we hired and old suzuki jeep and went around the island. I saw a woman who had a motorbike accident. I stopped to help her up and get the bike off the road. The police turned up and she told them I had ran into her.. I had nothing to do with the accident, I stopped to help and I ended up having to pay a small fine. I am still not sure if it was a set up, but anyway!

2 Thais arguing, one pulls out a gun and points it to the others head, youd have to be pretty stipid to get involved in that one. They could bother be evil mafia types - probably are and you are risking your life for what? Maybe he had hiccups see if you can figure that one out.

I may of been in some sort of fanasty world after the incident, but not during.

My hero asks if you are calling him "stupid" and if so, please drop by his gym on soi 13 and discuss this in person and he'll show you his way of curing hiccups!

Word of advice . I would'nt do it honey :D

I'am, thinking of signing up for classes .

I took some shotokan karate-do ( japanese karate) once but it was too classical for me. We were doing ka-ta all the time.Dullllllllllllllllll!

I was told that the best nowadays is kravmaga.

At his gym they they teach kapap, both come from israel.

I do not want to spend every day at the gym so a quick fix is what I seek.

Seriously, he said to me the reason he did it was because there were lots of people around. And the gun held 13 rounds ( bullets)Women, children, cowards, etc, were all there-

He also said he does'nt really give a dam about the mafia which he calls another word for coward who ought to get a proper life.

He also said he had an incident simelar to your where he helped a chinese lady in hong-kong who was getting punched in the mouth by her boyfriend and she told him to clear off!

What a bitch! :D

I was talking about this with my GF. I was a boxer and am still superbly fit but disarming an enraged Thai holding a gun is beyond my level of courage.

However, if I had done so I would be giving press conferences and milking it for all I could.

The man is not only heroic he is modest. Very very impressed.

I bumped into this hunk today- I told him of your little whine and he laughed. :D

Said something like " those who can do- do , and those who cannot moan about them because they highlight their own lameness and selfishness" !!! Ohhhhhhh..... :D

Tim larkin of TFT

"thai's arguing..." So for what race would you get involved?

Pretty stupid to do what ? Put his own self interest's to one side and get another gun off the streets which were a threat to innocent bystanders?

Is that what you call stupid?

How would you feel for example if one of those people on the street was one of your loved ones?

Would he still be stupid ? As foolish as you are making yourself I am sure you would thank him. Would you not?

And why the insult about hiccups? To me you are sounding like a racist twit and the sort who does like it when someone can do things others cannot or are too afraid of trying and thus try and take a few cheap shots.

However, its a tough call, I would hate to be faced with that situation and would not know what I would do.

One thing I would not do is insult what seems to be a very capable person who did the public a big favor.

Was that before the operation? :)

John.....

This morning at apx 1030am I was walking out of my condo on soi 13 into what seemed like a Hollywood film set!

Two locals were exchaning ( I speak fluent thai) heavy threats.

One suddenly walks back to his car and takes out mean looking gun!

I automaticly hid behind a power post, women screamed,kids loked mortified.

Can this be Thailand ? I asked myself. Then a tall dark farang appeared. Quite calm, he sneaks up behind the local with the gun, who is now levelling it at the other guys head and does kung-fuey type move!

He takes the gun right off this loser and tosses it over the wall, and holds him until the cops come!

Cool!

What is happening to this city?

The tall dark falang better move out of the area because he will probably be marked for death. No joke. Anyone who has live in LOS long enough knows this is a fact. A good friend of mine had a hit put out on him because he stopped a Thai guy from dragging his girlfriend down some stairs while her head was bouncing off each cement stair step. He was lucky that the guy who he rented his apt. from found out about the hit, had connections, and had the hit called off. Thai do sh*t differently than westerners.

Just out of curiosity, what's it like in another "no-gun" country, Britain? Lots of guns there as well?

I'm not 100% on this, but don't we have the third highest "gun crime rate" behind only South Africa and Columbia? I do remember that the source was a main American media network though.

Columbia as in the "District Of Columbia (D.C.)" in the USA or the country of Colombia?

I may of been in some sort of fanasty world after the incident, but not during.

My hero asks if you are calling him "stupid" and if so, please drop by his gym on soi 13 and discuss this in person and he'll show you his way of curing hiccups!

Word of advice . I would'nt do it honey :D

I'am, thinking of signing up for classes .

I took some shotokan karate-do ( japanese karate) once but it was too classical for me. We were doing ka-ta all the time.Dullllllllllllllllll!

I was told that the best nowadays is kravmaga.

At his gym they they teach kapap, both come from israel.

I do not want to spend every day at the gym so a quick fix is what I seek.

Seriously, he said to me the reason he did it was because there were lots of people around. And the gun held 13 rounds ( bullets)Women, children, cowards, etc, were all there-

He also said he does'nt really give a dam about the mafia which he calls another word for coward who ought to get a proper life.

He also said he had an incident simelar to your where he helped a chinese lady in hong-kong who was getting punched in the mouth by her boyfriend and she told him to clear off!

What a bitch! :D

Any serious MMA fighter knows that jewish Krav Maga is a joke. :D I have studied it. Kuntao is better. Krav Maga is a Los Angeles / Hollywood fad and has been "sold" to the general public by cleaver marketing schemes. Order your instructional tapes from late-night infomercials now. :D It might be good for the average joe or a weaker older guy that wants to learn a few guick moves that can be used on another weak and unskilled opponent. Otherwise, KM it is a joke. :D

Go for Vale Tudo or Shute Boxe (both Brazilian).

Fact:

1) The best stand up striking styles are Muay Thai, Burmese Kick Boxing, or Pradal Serey / Khun Khmer (Cambodian).

2) The best grappling styles are Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or Shooto.

I'm not 100% on this, but don't we have the third highest "gun crime rate" behind only South Africa and Columbia? I do remember that the source was a main American media network though.

I think you're at the wrong end of the scale... the UK has one of the lowest homicide rates where firearms are involved in the world.

I think you're at the wrong end of the scale... the UK has one of the lowest homicide rates where firearms are involved in the world.

You are correct. The UK has a very low homicide rate with firearms. Thailand is #3 in the world only being better than South Africa and Colombia. Thailand has over 11 times the homicide rate per capita by firearms than the USA. http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_...arms-per-capita

Edited by JoeInSurin

Theres a fine line that defines a hero from a fool.

I think this person knew exactly what he was doing as a result of being extensively trained in this area- therefore I do not think the term fool should even be hinted at.

Would the mother of the children whom the gum was pointed at call him a fool? Why do we seem to be belittling this person?

As for the " thai mafia"

Please, a lot of hot air, a bunch of cowards who prey on people who believe in this nonsense.

I do not think he will be concerned a jot.

And if someone comes, they had better be good judging from the last ass whipping lesson he handed down!

Local coward's with inadequacy problems = minus zero!

Capable public spirited persons = 1

As for the " thai mafia"

Please, a lot of hot air, a bunch of cowards who prey on people who believe in this nonsense.

Yeah, that's probably the same advice someone gave Michael Wansley. I'm sure his mother appreciated that bit of advice.

As for the " thai mafia"

Yeah, that's probably the same advice someone gave Michael Wansley. I'm sure his mother appreciated that bit of advice.

:D

Well lets hope they send someone a little bit better than that last pathetic specimen . Is that the best they can do?

From what I have heard and seen going after him would not be wise.

Kinda like bringing the pigeon's to the cat.

Or maybe they like getting soooo trashed! How much face did they lose? :D Do you know, there is even security footage of this punk getting his asswhipping !

I mean, you have got to love it, big tough mafia guy all gunned up ( I very much doubt he would of dared to do what he did if he was not carrying) who thinks he owns the place .

Taught a nice little lesson in manners by his white brother (is that what is bothering some people here- that a ( handsom)white guy took out this loser?)

My hero does not give jack shit, he really does not, walks right over and wham-bam thank you mam, spanks that sorry dudes little butt to blazes.

And you seem not to like this , honey, take a look in the mirror for sec will ya :) Okay, see what I see?

So you would not and could not, no need to feel bad that someone could and did and seems not to be at all fazed by these so called tough guys :D

My friend say he is not going anywhere, is easy to reach and would be rich if he had money for every death threat he had received.

the guy deserves a pat on the back, there certainly are not many like him around!

There were women and children all over the street when this coward pulled out a pistol and started waving it around acting like the big man. <If it was my wife/gf/family in the line of fire, and I found out someone could have, but didn't do anything, not sure how i would feel...how about u?>

The last thing he expected was someone to come up behind him, disarm, and disable him in the blink of an eye. <Yes, incredible loss of face, but don't think the guy is in any way living in fear of reprisal>

This idiot was definitely doing the wrong thing at the wrong place at the wrong time.

If he had any 'mafia' pull, wouldn't he have had more than his loud mouth wife (who could have called anyone) back him up in the 20 or so minutes he was being held completely helpless before the police arrived?

<security outside the building were typically pathetic>

sorry, had a few beers, don't know where I'm going with this post...