Well This Is A Pub After All!

weasel

A tried & trusted remedy that I have employed many a time on my way to school is 'tom yam gung'. It's a great way to sweat out a hangover and stave off intestinal cancer at the same time, although if it’s extra spicy you might be moaning an improvised version of the Johnny Cash tune, “Ring-piece of Fire”.

A tried & trusted remedy that I have employed many a time on my way to school is 'tom yam gung'. It's a great way to sweat out a hangover and stave off intestinal cancer at the same time, although if it’s extra spicy you might be moaning an improvised version of the Johnny Cash tune, “Ring-piece of Fire”.

:D:D

Rather have the hangover!

(Yeeeeeeees I know I'm in the minority, eeeeeverybody loves Tom Yum Goong! :o )

Try TomYum made with a fillet of Salmon. It might change your mind. :D

It's not the 'Goong' bit that bothers me!

mouth_drybrush.jpg

pet pet pet!!!!

mouth_drybrush.jpg

pet pet pet!!!!

tut.........andyou don't even know me!!!

Uhmmmm! I couldn't edit the original post. Anyway, I define 'hangover' as:

That feeling you get in the morning where light hurts, your eyes feel as if they are going to fall out of their sockets, you have a pounding hammer-like process going on inside your forehead and your tongue is stuck to the roof of your mouth

Now, there is only one sure-fire way to avoid hangovers - don’t drink! If you must, drink in moderation. A good plan is to intersperse your alcoholic drinks with glasses of water (or soda water) and have a very large glass of water before you go to bed.

P.S. If any member sees me drinking alcohol in public, please rest assured that it is all part of my life-long scientific research programme! :o

Edited by weasel

Here we go then, it must be true cos I found it on the www.

WHEN YOU'VE GOT A HORRIBLE HANGOVER

...Khao Tom Gai in Thailand, or "restitution soup," made of rice with chicken or shrimp, pickled cabbage, ginger, and fried garlic...

P.S. When you're sick & want to get better try kao tom.

have a very large glass of water before you go to bed.

This one seems to work for me. I like TomYum Goong, but it is probably the amount of water in it that helps the hangover as well. They rekon that the headache is caused by dehydration.

Chilli in tom yam increases blood circulation, spices are full of "C", hot soup make you sweat like teen at the go-go, and fish gives easily digestive proteins.

Also, lemon grass was used as tonic for centuries - chinese monks carried with them during long trips, and ginger too - as tonic.

pretty good kick, except MSG in it nowadays slowly make you dumber and sicker. but who cares ?

Kao tom is good for last supper - rice works as absorbent of all s***t, mildly and easy.

try to make some lemon grass drink ( soak it in hot water over night) - will do miracles and cost nothing - 8b a bunch

cheers

mouth_drybrush.jpg

pet pet pet!!!!

Oh for gods sake!!! :D

mouth_drybrush.jpg

pet pet pet!!!!

Oh for gods sake!!! :D

Is there really any need to bring God into it? Unless of course he can cure a hangover.

Edited by weasel

slices of lemon, grated issan style (with a knife) papaya or sour apples, lots of hot peppers bashed in the mortar and pestle with salt, sugar , eat..... watch the guys do it every a.m. before work after 'hard' night

picture of remedy....

]My Webpage[/url]www.thaivisa.com/gallery/animals-are-us/IMG_8877

they put liter bottles of water near where they fall/pass out or friends do for them, they drink liters and liters of water until so passed out they cant drink, then all day when drunk and have to work, eat the above in a.m. and drink liters and litres of freezing cold water...

Edited by bina