A Funny Two Hours

bhatmasterson

This is really for those who appreciate live theater. I was at Central Kad Suan Kaew last night for a preview showing of The of The Odd Couple. I arrived at exactly 6:00 pm but there were no seats available. There are less than 50 seats so I stood in the back for the first 20 minutes. Looks pretty good. There is another preview tonight at 6:00 pm with no donation expected. I made a reservation for tonight but I think there are seats still available. The show opens tomorrow. We need more of this kind of entertainment in Chiang Mai.

This is really for those who appreciate live theater. I was at Central Kad Suan Kaew last night for a preview showing of The of The Odd Couple. I arrived at exactly 6:00 pm but there were no seats available. There are less than 50 seats so I stood in the back for the first 20 minutes. Looks pretty good. There is another preview tonight at 6:00 pm with no donation expected. I made a reservation for tonight but I think there are seats still available. The show opens tomorrow. We need more of this kind of entertainment in Chiang Mai.

When does it close? What are the other dates? I want to see it but am away this weekend!

When does it close? What are the other dates? I want to see it but am away this weekend!

It will be on the following Friday and Saturday as well and I think the Fri/Sat beyond that too.

Curtains at 7.00 with finger foods and drinks from 6.00.

If it's anything like the Gate Theatre's usual offerings, better book your seats at Central Shopping Centre information Desk.

Cheers !

Show runs on Fridays and Saturdays for three weekends, 9/11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26. Doors open at 6:00 and it is my understanding that The Queen Victoria Guest House and Restaurant will provide soup, sandwiches and drinks for 1 hour before the performance starts at 7:00 pm.