Another Broadband Choice

joka

And I'm still waiting for TOT to start providing ADSL in my area. True had ADSL available in my area from the start, but TOT has been a no-show. I'm in a fairly populated suburban area, but it seems that they see no demand here.

It's still a bit ridiculous the numbers given for Thailand's broadband penetration. We're still in the tens of thousands after all these years. Japan counts that many new subscribers per week.

i'm still waitng for nearly two months for them to figure out how to keep my broadband connection connected. seems they would really hog bandwidth pushing all those t.v. shows through?

im quite sure the videos will be streamed from their server indise thailand...

there doesnt seem any shortage of domestic bandwidth...

http://www.bangkokpost.com/160305_Database...2005_data53.php

this is from yesterdays bangkok post database, surprised nobody put it up.

Siemens Communications CEO Lothar Pauly, speaking at a conference in Munich last week, said: "This success in Thailand reinforces our strategy to offer competitive end-to-end solutions that enable operators to provide new services with immediate end-user benefits.

Success? But... it hasn't started yet... :o

once again its not about the speed, it is enought to go around for everybody up to 4mb of it, its about the infrastructure the line doesn't support more than 2mb, if they want to offer fast Broadband they need to lay new line that can be support, other than that it is useless.