Phone Scam At Regent House

My wife went to collect her Settlement visa at Regent house On Thursday, 10/09/09. While she was waiting for the Big Brown Envelope with the Relevant details in ,She was among a large number of Thai people waiting for the same Good news, She Noticed a Thai lady come out of the office next door to the visa Center , And Ask who had been granted a visa for England, Quite a few spoke up, She told them they would need a new Sim card and new Number for England, And Guess what she sold them 700baht each,My wife had been to England before so she knew she could get them free in England, She Told a few people that was talking to her about England, because she had been before and they had not , So another scam has come to the suffice, Sell free phone Sim cards for 700baht , You have got to admit they are on the ball and exploit there own people in every way they can.

My wife went to collect her Settlement visa at Regent house On Thursday, 10/09/09. While she was waiting for the Big Brown Envelope with the Relevant details in ,She was among a large number of Thai people waiting for the same Good news, She Noticed a Thai lady come out of the office next door to the visa Center , And Ask who had been granted a visa for England, Quite a few spoke up, She told them they would need a new Sim card and new Number for England, And Guess what she sold them 700baht each,My wife had been to England before so she knew she could get them free in England, She Told a few people that was talking to her about England, because she had been before and they had not , So another scam has come to the suffice, Sell free phone Sim cards for 700baht , You have got to admit they are on the ball and exploit there own people in every way they can.

Good one.

yes thais love money,

they won't think for sec also to scam anybody.seriously this place is getting worst ade worst,scams every where.

money is the bottom line.

Haha..

just like Natwest telling me I needed to pay 10quid a month for a credit card and 20quid to open an account there with them when I moved there in 2005.

Information assymetry my friend. I know, you don't. I charge you. Makes the world go around.

Don't you know Thai people by now ....... haha