Where is a phone number?

Orthelius

maigo6,and samuisam, and any others sending money over to your povery stricken little tilaks in thailand.

you poor deluded lovestruck fools!!!

sending money over to support bar girls (i am assuming that they are bar girls or sex industry girls).

the girls come down to the shop,literally on a daily basis to get letters and e-mails translated from english into thai,and then to formulate suitable replies to the poor suckers who have made the fatal mistake of "falling in love" with these girls.

these girls,or a very high percentage of the ones that we write letters for,have three,four,five or more guys on the go at one time,the money comes rolling in on a monthly basis,supposedly to support children,family,pay the rental on the apartment,build a house etc.

in all cases the guy thinks he is the only one.

in all cases the girl makes him think he is the only one.

in 90% of cases the money is used to pay off gambling debts,buy gold,pay the bills on the three or four mobile phones that each girl has.etc.etc.etc.and buy vast amounts of alcohol from the shop.

before the guy has settled into his economy class seat the girl will be back in town,dressed up and ready to party.

a new boyfriend will appear in the shop next morning,bleary eyed and bow legged buying his ciggies and an iced coffee  for his squeeze.and on it goes.

these girls are brilliant at what they do,absolutely fckucking brilliant.

there may be one or two genuine ones out there who fall in love and form relationships based on love,but for 90% of you,

i'm afraid you are making a big mistake in thinking that love enters the equation.

unless you are in the country on a permanent basis,forget it.

a lot of these girls are earning 30k baht upwards from abroad alone,thats before what they get from guys for short time and long time. these girls are money mad and as busy as rabbits

so, all you kevins,helmuts and brads, the next e-mail,or letter that you receive could well have been translated by me.

and may i take this opportunity to thank you all for contributing to the continued success of the in-laws business.

Thumbs up to everyone of Mr. Average and Tax's posts. I certainly agree whole-heartedly.

To keep this story brief, a year ago I was in a Thai internet cafe chatting and replying to eMails when two superfluously make-up covered Thai girls spoke to me "you help me and my friend?" Being the nice, yet skeptical, guy that I am I asked them what I could do for them and they told me they need "help write boyfriend." Essentially, after ten minutes of reading the various boyfriend's various eMails, they told me to reply to them. They wanted me to tell them "love you," "want money for cell phone," "me love you alone," "mother sick," and a variety of other soppy lines.

While there is nothing wrong with this, I felt a bit peculiar when they wanted me to send the exact same eMail, but to 6 other guys (ranging from japan, germany, america and switzerland) only to change the name.

Poor guys. It is a shame that these women must play off of another's trust and compassion in-order to make money for themselves. How horrible I would feel to know that I have invested my heart, so longingly, only to find that there were a handful of other men doing the same thing as me.

The saddest part about it is:: Some men have such low self-asteem that they will continue with the same money-sending routine even when they know that something "fishy" is going on, or that they are not the only "love alone."

Everyone wants to be a pseudo-Jesus and save a life. There are plenty of girls earning an honest living -- yet still enduring the same hardships -- that need support and love. It's up to you who you choose (obviously) but like it was said in another post, there are better "causes" and "organizations" that money can be donated to, and they will not toy with your heart or play off of your compassion or guilt.

Sincerely,

New Hands

P.S. Why would a bar-girl give up 30k+ a month so you can send them 5k-10k? They just wont do it, and their family -- whether it be children to support, or a mother and father -- add to this pressure.

[EDITTED: Because the Quote was WAAAY too long.]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the girls come down to the shop,literally on a daily basis to get letters and e-mails translated from english into thai,and then to formulate suitable replies to the poor suckers who have made the fatal mistake of "falling in love" with these girls.

I've seen this as well. My GF has an internet connection in her shop. She makes money on the side by sending, receiving and translating emails for some of her BG customers.

I thought that it was amazing how unashamed they are about milking as many guys as they can.

• 2 weeks later...

:o

I must say that anyone who sends any money is a fool. If you have money to waste then send it, taexile knows the score. Listen to him and others who support him in what he says, those of you who became offended by what he said are fools, dummies who are just so rich you have coins to though into the water like feeding fish. Perhaps that extra hundred or several hundred would be better spent on some local whores or call girls. At least then your getting it, unfortunately she is getting it everynight, having a ball and probably loves it, but your jacking off and losing money. What a jack off that fool is sending money and wondering where the phone calls are going. Da Da, who cares they spend the 300 baht or their new boy friend does, load in the card and they are on the phone again. All the pros are on the phone all the time, learn some Thai next time and find out what they say. Then ask yourself if sending them money every month is helping promote your all future together, these idiots got to be smoking some really bad doupe back in Germany, the UK or good old USA to think sending these queens money is doing the good thing. I got to go ball my roommate so see you all fools later, that is the fools who come on this forum and tell everyone how good they feel about burning their money, which promotes their future together with their newest fantasy while jacking off each and every night back home.

Bud

Back to tracking down the phone numbers? Hey fool, who cares, she has so many farangs sending her monies, she can afford a new cell at $4,000 baht each for every day of the week.

I know your in love, as you beat off each night back home, thinking of her, just try to imagine how she is smiling each night as she gets farang banged and receives her end of month social security check from each of her Johns at the end of each and every month, gets her hair done, eats out, pays her rent at the Mansion and then bangs the next farang.

Oh, sorry and the wedding is set for? The VISA people say she will receive her VISA when? Send her some money because her sister is starting college, seems the Thai Government has run short on student loan money this year.

Bud

Wow, ask a simple question. Who to respond to first? It is so difficult to respond and type with my dick in my fist. Thanks for the imagery Bud. I'm sure your plastic surgery and internet whores are so much more noble than me coming into town and having a little fun with a woman who is a lot of fun and makes no bones about wanting money. Not being burned.

I'm well aware of the Frenchman, the Englishman and the whoever else. Never asked her to get out of the business. Never asked for, nor wanted, a "commitment". All evidence of her relocation is solely initialized by her. I am merely curious as to how the game is played.

It never ceases to amaze me how angry some folks get when the subject of Thai prostitutes rears it's ugly, engorged, condom-covered, spitting purple head. Or how self-righteous. It appears that many, if not all, of you have been burned by the bar scene and now have "real" Thai women as companions. Well, ###### well bully for you. You have evolved to a higher state of consciousness than those of us who struggle through the muck and mire of our miserable clueless lives.

I am seeing a hooker when I come to town. I can deal with it, why can't you? When I go to Vegas I'm not averse to a little company either. We're all big boys here, let's act it, shall we?

My questions were merely a curiosity. Yes, I'm new to the "scene" and as it is a very freaky scene, my inquiring mind has questions. When I knew her in Pattaya she had several phones. Answering in English meant a farang boyfriend. Answering in Thai meant a local friend. Such is life when one dabbles in the flesh trade.

By the way, plastic Buddy boy, if you have the alleged college degrees you have alluded to in previous posts, please apply them to your attrocious spelling and grammar. If English is your native language, please feel free to use it correctly. You are an embarassment to the public and/or private school system of the largest nation on the earth.

If you are not a native English speaker I sincerely apologize and compliment you from the bottom of my blackened heart on your rudimentary knowledge of the tongue.

Thanks to all who responded to the ORIGINAL questions. By the way, I do have money to burn and I'll spend it any way I ###### well please.....Whew, good to get that off my fat, balding, non hair-plugged chest.

Yho D80,

Your getting off base now this is all about phone numbers, so what is yours?

Hey, when the old man is out to lunch, we are made for each other, I want you babe. You got those bed room eyes. Drop the boring life of Internet forums and take a ride on the wild side baby.

I know you want my number just go to my site...

www.zgramyachtdeliveries.com

See the new Buddy, far out!!! So cool, just like Super Dave, now their is Super Buddy

I think that in a strange kind of way Orthelius is right. I think that many longterm residents do look down on both tourists and expats who pair off with bar girls.

What I find most odd is the petty squabbling that exists beyond this simple black and white issue and which applies to so-called "real girls".

I'm sure you know the score.

"My girl is a real girl - I met her in Robinsons".

"Oh really, mine is a real girl too - I met her in Emporium"

"Oh no, you mean she's a shop assistant - mine's a student"

"A student???. Mine's a trainee accountant"

"Are you serious, what are you doing? Mine's a restaurant manager"

"Hey, you guys are crazy - mine studied overseas and is now working for the government".

Perhaps the most pathetic thing I heard came a few months ago, courtesy of a Dutchman. "But, I mean, mine is Thai-Chinese - are you saying that your girlfriend is ONLY a Thai?"

Orthelius is a tourist. All (or most) of us were tourists once as well. We too made stupid mistakes, but we too had lots of fun.

Perhaps the biggest mistake Orthelius is making is to seek the "advice" of those who've been here far too long and who seem very often to have become overly cynical.

Live and let live. But above all, enjoy yourself!

By the way, plastic Buddy boy, if you have the alleged college degrees you have alluded to in previous posts, please apply them to your attrocious spelling and grammar. If English is your native language, please feel free to use it correctly. You are an embarassment to the public and/or private school system of the largest nation on the earth.

Ignore the ravings of clowns who don't even live in the country; take semi-seriously the views of those who do; and above and beyond all else, make up your own mind and have fun.

Bud has asked me to fill in every so often, while he has gone out to sea. He certainly has been so sweet since his return from Thailand. It seems the Thai ladies he met were very polite, beautiful, understanding, up town ish, had the highest morals, ethics above board. He noted Thailand has changed, the country had nothing going on other than a solid tourist environment, rumors of sex and red light districts are just rumors, it is no longer like that. The country is above board and so aren't the wonderful ladies. Highest morals he has ever seen. It said much of this was due to the effort of a few women named Kathe and M80. He always mentions them as the angles of Bangkok, with them on this forum the city was saved from sin. Bud now attends bible study classes each night when not at sea, church on a regular basis, he claims he learned this newer higher level and standard of moral living while staying with two Buddhist sisters in or around the outside of Korat. Bud is so sweet and so changed, it is like a dream come true.

Savitri Lall

www.zgramyachtdeliveries.com

Bud dude,

I've made a lot of joke postings to this site - Python / Comrade / Professor / Baron / California etc etc

In all cases (I hope) it was obvious in the extreme that what I was posting was complete nonsense.

What you're posting however is total rubbish - it's not remotely funny, relevant or intelligent

Sorry to say it dude - but you're a total prick

Bud dude,

I've made a lot of joke postings to this site - Python / Comrade / Professor / Baron / California etc etc

In all cases (I hope) it was obvious in the extreme that what I was posting was complete nonsense.

What you're posting however is total rubbish - it's not remotely funny, relevant or intelligent

Hi python, Comrade, Professor, Baron, Caifornia Dave,

I agree............. that Bud is a bore, maybe its a different sense of humour, i cant see how some prick that knows nothing is such an icon, maybe he is funny to some, but i cant see it myself...

Basil Fawlty is funny, Bud Zumwalt is not

Cal Dave thanks for the input. You are correct in that I'm a tourist. One who is perhaps looking to become more of a permanent resident. Will I stay involved in the sex industry? Doubtful, as even the most jaded SOBs on this forum are correct in that it is a dead end street both for the women who work there and the men who patronize them.

Not a moral issue, people are free to do as they choose, merely that every woman I have met in the industry is desperately unhappy. I find that very sad and like many others wish for a world in which suffering and hard times do not exist. The cold reality is that they do.

Personally, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart to any woman who is willing to share my bed, whether she is compensated for it monetarily or otherwise. The world is a cold and lonely place most of the time and it's difficult to be alone for both men and women.

However, the fact that I remove my dick and dollars from the equation will not solve the age old problem of prostitution. Some have argued for more education and opportunity for the masses, especially the chronically poor. More respect for women and their value to themselves, society and the world. A good start, but not an end in and of itself.

The United States has a massive, free public education system (K-12), as well as affordable junior colleges, trade schools, and state college systems. As a Californian you have seen first hand the availability of JC and state college education and its effect on the populace. And yet, the USA has an enormous population of prostitutes. I don't have an answer. I don't think anyone else has a conclusive answer either. It's a large issue and can not be summed up in a short space or time.

All of my posts were not so much a seeking of advice as a ferreting out of any knowledge that those coming before me (excuse the accidental humor) may have about a subject that is endlessly fascinating to me. Perhaps the title of my original thread was misleading in that the woman in question is not my "girlfriend", rather a woman I enjoy spending time with who makes no bones about the monetary nature of our relationship.

When it gets old for either of us we will go our separate ways. Like for many, for me it is more than just the sex, although that is a large (self congratulatory word) part of the "relationship". As I have stated many times, she is fun, funny, intelligent (speaks very good English, Lao and Thai and can discuss more than the next shopping trip) and has a wealth of knowledge about her country, its customs, food, Buddhism, people, language and much more. She is helping me to learn Thai, I help her with some English problems. I have never once recommended to her English lessons or some other self righteous way I could "save" her.

She has energy and spirit and is universally kind to all she meets. She is a great travel companion who does not hog the covers on a cold night. She has street smarts and a keen intelligence which unfortunately had to leave school after the seventh grade.

What is my point? I haven't a clue. Merely one guy trying to figure out the big picture we call life. Thanks to all who responded. In your own ways you have taught me much, all good after a fashion. There are as many viewpoints as there are people on the planet.

Orthelius

Nice reply dude. Intelligent, considered, heart-felt, and perhaps rather long.

Sadly, however, you're a little off the mark. Prostitution here in sunny Thailand seems to have less to do with rural poverty and poor education than you may think. It has a great deal more to do with laziness, peer pressure and a total absence of what we in the west call "morals".

I know of very many Thais who left school at Prathom 6 (ie, 12 years old) and Mattayom 3 (ie, 15 years old) who've gone on to achieve much. They've done it as a consequence of their enterprising nature and the fact that (contrary to what you may believe) very many opportunities do exist in Thailand outside of the sex industry.

If you are in any doubt about this, take a closer look at that nice little lady selling rice on the street corner. Odd as it may seem, she could be earning anything up to 30,000 baht a month. Perhaps she could earn more as bar girl, perhaps not. But one thing's for sure, she almost certainly ain't never gonna work as a whore because she's decent, hardworking, honest, respectable, clean etc etc etc. I could go on and give further examples but I can't be bothered.

Good luck to you if you do decide to move here. And by the way, I'm not an American.

Cal Dave who is not from the Golden State, good points. As I say, I have much to learn. If I can believe the woman in question (and I'll find out in December) she as well now makes upwards of 30 K monthly owning and operating food shops in BK. No longer send the stipend (at her urging) as it went for down payments. Again, will find out the veracity of her statements in December. And so I stand corrected. Never too old to learn something new. Can't know the country, nor the people, from a few visits.

This final point will make all the jaded old hands groan and laugh. She tells me she was only in Pattaya for three months before I met her.

Had some calamitous bad times with her ex-husband (Thai) who essentially bankrupted the family business (restaurant) through drink and gambling, beat the ###### out of her on a semi-daily basis and threatened to off the oldest daughter. For whatever reasons she decided Pattaya was the answer to a quick influx of cash to rebuild.

Again, a thin line, but she worked massage not a bar. Had at least a little control over who to "go with" or not. Did not need to bang anyone for bucks. Is a handy in a dark upstairs room any better than getting boinked by a sweaty fatty? Another thin line.

Is it true? Haven't a clue. Don't care. It's her life, her decisions. My life, my decisions. Thanks for the wizened input.

Prostitution here in sunny Thailand seems to have less to do with rural poverty and poor education than you may think. It has a great deal more to do with laziness, peer pressure and a total absence of what we in the west call "morals".

i thinks you are absolutely spot on.

and to orthelius, it sounds like you have your eyes wide open, hope it all works out for you and your friend.

To M80,

Who says, "I rest my case, your honour! "

Well, I have seen a few of the ladies from Thailand, some seem almost presentable, I was wondering if your one of the some what attractive ones or not?

I will now rest my case, Bud arranged to have my most recent photo put on the web site, so perhaps we can settle this, go to the web site, click on the resume page, scroll past Bud the nicest, most polite, well manner, gentleman I ever used to be married too and then view my photo, I have finally gotten around posting it as asked by many followers of this forum. I hope everyone is now satisfied. I as well hope some the put downs will end, and you start saying constructive things about each other.

Savitri Lall

See me at ... www.zgramyachtdeliveries.com

My God!?!?

Can't you even let go??? What are you on about!??

Just go and see the topic 'Bud Zumwalt or BudZumwalt' and rest it, will ya??

You'll see my reply there, don't waste other people's topic's space.

I don't care how attractive you are. I'm sure you are a very lovely looking lady (if you actually exist and is not just one of the so called Bud multiple personalities who have the same spelling problems) but I do not care. And I have never made any bleeding comment against you either!

:o:D

Oh my dearest D80 I certainly hope not to offend you darling. I am certainly sorry for wasting space, tell me dear how much space you need? I hope you not getting upset, because I do not mean to up set any Asian ladies. Forgive me if I misspelled any words, since I was raised in a little third world country called Guyana, South American in Grove Village. Didn't go all that far in school back home, but Bud educated me in American and now I am an RN.

As far as phone records go, I hope this man finds himself another lady. I have read some of these rather absurd postings and find that Thailand was much like my own country, lots of prostitution, males with many wives, it seems to be all the same in every poor county.

I am the real Savitri Lall,

PS: Buddy does not do my writings under my name, I do the writing for him while he is away at sea ... this site seems to have many private detectives, I suggest you all keep your day jobs of meeting bar girls and kicking Soi Dogs. Oh and another thing, Bud can spell very well, maybe it is the Thai governmental police on this site that cannot spell, or their translation software does not understand some English words.

• 4 weeks later...

some ppl stay in their country and send money to the girl. Some go to Thailand once a year to see them.

Whats the reason? do they have a girlfriend home too?

But there IS good girls too. I can make an exaple:

I moved to BKK, lived with my girl, went home brought her to MY home. We are happy. She was not a BG. And she never will be.

Try that instead. try to chose a person, not a sexual object.

<font color='#000000'>Heng,

The point I believe you're trying to make is that it's hard to meet "Mrs Right" here in sunny Thailand. Well guess what, it ain't easy either back home in London.

The thing is that if you don't even try then you're very clearly never going to succeed. Considerations of socio-economic status, or "class", are much the same here as they are back home and appear to be flouted just as often and with equal disdain. I know of several foreign men who've paired off with women more educated, intelligent and wealthy than themselves

thats true. I once made an experiment about that, and I managed to pair my self to a rich bitch, european as me. But I didnt like it, so I jumped out. A clean normal cut in a relationship.

Some ppl choose where to look for their Teerak. They may like the look of a girl from SOL better than a blond or brunette from Europe... yes, some of us dreamt of a dark tanned girl from we was 12. And even being successfull in the home country, dating, girlfriends, even marriage to a sexy and successfull girl there, like their self, (successful or atleast a nice carreer (tell me the diffrence)). Even though, some of this men want something else they realize, after some years, they realy want a girlfriend7partner from asia.

So what do they do? Go to Thailand and find a Bargirl? dont think so. some do, some are lucky there, but some of us find the person that works in a normal job, like you and me, when they are there. Its very many people there, and most are normal. And if youre an intelligent man, really interested in the country and the culture, you also teach you the language, or start and try, so its not hard to find people to date. I can prove that my friend. So then this men make a choise, and they marry and live with a girl for ever.

Thats life. Just like if they was home. But they just picked up a girl in Thailand instead. The rumors goes of course, because the fact of the heavy loads of prostitution in LOS, and Pattaya is world famous. What started pattayas reputation? the US marine recreation spot.

Amen

results in many foreigners ending their steak hunts early and settling for a lifetime of Burger King.  

he he, burgers and steaks man..

I wewnt directly to the sirlion steak, the gourmet food, And i made a bulls Eye on second atempt.

Gee, this reading is entertainment.

:D

Bud dude,

Hi python, Comrade, Professor, Baron, Caifornia Dave,

I agree............. that Bud is a bore, maybe its a different sense of humour, i cant see how some prick that knows nothing is such an icon, maybe he is funny to some, but i cant see it myself...

Basil Fawlty is funny, Bud Zumwalt is not

I like buds humor.

better than yours