Why Do Farangs Like Thai Girls With Dark Skin ?

mc2

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thais ask me this question all the time and i am unable to give any satisfactory answer.

I say, "why don't thais like darker shades of skin ?" they say it looks dirty, and are amazed at why farangs are attracted to dark skinned females. truly amazed. and they seem to think or expect me to have the answers.

does anyone have an explanation for this (perhaps false) perception ? BTW this sterotype that farangs love dark skin is huge, up there with the walking ATM stereotype.

Tropical fever! :):D:D:D

Who gives a hoot what a load of small minded Thai's think about skin color.

I love them all, white, black, mixed they are all suay mac mac to me and I see this as as a plus in my life.

Vilayna_Avenaim2.jpg

She (if she is a she) is smoking hot and any farang who says otherwise is either lying or gay. And, I don't know any red blooded man who would kick her out of bed for being too dark. Of course I HAVE seen some "fixed" Katoi who looked just as nice.

But, that is an entirely different story when searching for a long term relationship. I doubt if the above woman would suit that category.

Well if we had some more pictures we could check for ourselves :)

BT :D

The only farangs who don't come here to meet women are Gay! :D

I came here for the culture and the temples, thank you very much. :D

:):D:D and here was me thinking for the free ATM withdrawals. :D

BT

Well, those free ATM withdrawals are pretty enticing. :D

Of course I HAVE seen some "fixed" Katoi who looked just as nice.

You checked ???? :D

:):D:D

I was WAITING for someone to jump on that. That is precisely why I posted it. :D

No, I didn't check, but I accepted what the pretty Katois told me they were. I've heard there are some that are "fixed" where a drunk couldn't tell the difference... and wouldn't care if he did. Just check out some of the contestants in the Katoi beauty pagent.

Talking about looking dirty.. Thai girls wearing dried white makeup on their faces with some facial hair, looks "dirty" and very disgusting to me.

wow! i thought i was the only one who found mustachoiued bearded thai girls a turn off :):D

too funny! as if having a moustache wasn't bad enough! (I know, I'll slap some polyfiller all over my face that will look great!)

I came here for the culture and the temples, thank you very much. :)

Not me. I'm honest. I came for the women and that is why I return each year. I love beautiful women... all of them, and for some crazy reason they seem to like me. I'm just not silly enough to marry one again.

Of course I KNOW you guys are also joking. But, beautiful women can only occupy so many hours in a day. There is a LOT more to Thailand than just its lovelies.

Of course I KNOW you guys are also joking. But, beautiful women can only occupy so many hours in a day. There is a LOT more to Thailand than just its lovelies.

Yes, like double pricing, immigration policy and ATM fees. :)

That maybe true... BUT

Erawan_Falls_1_Em.sized.jpg

River_Kwai_longtails_1_Em.sized.jpg

girl_under_waterfall_Em.sized.jpg

fly_caught_snakehead_1_Em.sized.jpg

Kanchanaburi_kids_1.sized.jpg

Laem_sing_beach_sunset_6.sized.jpg

Railey_kayaking_5.jpg

I could go on but you get the picture.

That maybe true... BUT

Erawan_Falls_1_Em.sized.jpg

River_Kwai_longtails_1_Em.sized.jpg

girl_under_waterfall_Em.sized.jpg

fly_caught_snakehead_1_Em.sized.jpg

Kanchanaburi_kids_1.sized.jpg

Laem_sing_beach_sunset_6.sized.jpg

Railey_kayaking_5.jpg

I could go on but you get the picture.

Ian, who is the chick in picture number #3 and how did you convince her to get naked in a waterfall setting?

Just interested, as I am a ametur potrait photographer myself.

Ian, who is the chick in picture number #3 and how did you convince her to get naked in a waterfall setting?

Just interested, as I am a ametur potrait photographer myself.

Is it photoshopped.

I feel sorry for the poor little kid in photo 5... He doesn't look best pleased that he is the only one in the noddy !

Hey hey, how about $4-5 movies at brand new theaters and $2 pop corn? Or how about $400 life time gym memberships @ California Wow, or dirt cheap clothing prices $12-15 Diesel knock offs that look great and last forever, Beautiful Taylor made suits that look like you paid 3-4 times more than what they really cost, $.50 -$1 sky trains (Damm the same thing only 80 years old, cost 3 times that in Philadelphia, and don't even get me started on the food :D All kinds of Lovliness other than the kind you find wearing a skirt (though addmittedly they are the best kind !)

I came here for the culture and the temples, thank you very much. :D

Personally I came here for the food. :D

Personally, I came here for the 14,000 Baht/month teacher's salary.... :)

Yes, like double pricing, immigration policy and ATM fees. :D

Hey hey, how about $4-5 movies at brand new theaters and $2 pop corn? Or how about $400 life time gym memberships @ California Wow, or dirt cheap clothing prices $12-15 Diesel knock offs that look great and last forever, Beautiful Taylor made suits that look like you paid 3-4 times more than what they really cost, $.50 -$1 sky trains (Damm the same thing only 80 years old, cost 3 times that in Philadelphia, and don't even get me started on the food :D All kinds of Lovliness other than the kind you find wearing a skirt (though addmittedly they are the best kind !)

How about understanding when someone is being ironic? :)

Thais ask me this question all the time and i am unable to give any satisfactory answer.

I say, "why don't thais like darker shades of skin ?" they say it looks dirty, and are amazed at why farangs are attracted to dark skinned females. truly amazed. and they seem to think or expect me to have the answers.

does anyone have an explanation for this (perhaps false) perception ? BTW this sterotype that farangs love dark skin is huge, up there with the walking ATM stereotype.

It's very easy question to answer

Men are visually orientated and the contrast when they look at their partner as they are having sex is a great visual turn on

I have always called it "Chess board Sex" due to the opposing colours plus the fact that most of the protagonists are always playing games trying to score points

and as always all they are trying to do is have a good game and mate

Due to media pressure and advertising in the West a tanned body is thought attractive whereas in reality it is a toned healthy body that is the more attractive and reduces the chance of skin problems and in the rest of the world the paler skin is often portrayed as a healthier wealthier image

Everybody is different in their tastes and appearance And long may the differences remain.