Farang Murdered

sassienie

My wife told me that it was annouced on Thai Channel 3 news today that a Farang man had been murdered somewhere up country.

He had wounds on his head and back.

The police said, that they do not know his nationality or from where he originated.

He was tall, wearing red shorts.

Does anyone have any information on this story?

It seems like Farangs are getting bumped off here, wholesale.

What is going on?

Are these Farangs all iffy and getting involved with the wrong crowd? Or is it just open season on Farangs? I have no idea.

This has become very serious and is worrying. Requires some expert analysis.

Link to story in Matichon newspaper. Here.

Google translation:

Guava body glabrous Pa Sak river left.

At 11:30 am on September 17 P.t.t. Somkid Jiang favorite inquiry official Sp. Hlemsak Mon Phetchabun notified body found in River Forest Moo 2, T. farmhouse a dash to the accident. Male corpse found foreigners. Unknown name and surname, age about 60 years, 180 cm high bald leave no shorts purple cloak. Central and head after being attack by a solid mortal wound. Expected deaths over 48 hours from the villagers asked no one know or see before.

Police assume that the deceased may be known villain. Abused by the other before the cremation to jettison water. Accelerate the investigation is that the dead is one criminal arrest for the next track.

Hopefully, someone will provide us with more concrete information on this matter.

What province did it happen in?

Near/around what city or district?

Meanwhile a bit of respect for a deceased person may be in order.

Hopefully, someone will provide us with more concrete information on this matter.

What province did it happen in?

Near/around what city or district?

Meanwhile a bit of respect for a deceased person may be in order.

According to my staff about that clipping from mathichon, 1130 am yesterday, police in phechabun (sp) found a approx 60 yr old guy in the river, bald, wearing shorts, wounds to the center of his back and back of his head. they think he has been there for 48 hours.

What is going on?

Are these Farangs all iffy and getting involved with the wrong crowd? Or is it just open season on Farangs? I have no idea.

Hardly likely to find any of that here.....Expert Analysis, that is.

Hope he wasn't trying disarm someone because he read it could be done on the TV forum.

:)

Im sure he disarmed some thai special forces guys... they lost face big time Then 20 of them killed him.. takes that much to take down a farang you know.. those puny thai have to learn it. :D

Do you agree Mr Heng :D

Hope he wasn't trying disarm someone because he read it could be done on the TV forum.

:D

Im sure he disarmed some thai special forces guys... they lost face big time Then 20 of them killed him.. takes that much to take down a farang you know.. those puny thai have to learn it. :D

More like a troop of local cub scouts that the unwary farang underestimated.

• 2 weeks later...
its lomsak, north in petchabun province.

The body was found in the river out the back of Thaphon by locals fishing, about half way between Lom Sak and Phetchabun. The body of a Thai person was also found in the river upstream nearer to Lom Sak. Local police here in Phetchabun don't seem to know much about it or are not saying.

What is going on?

Well, I can only relate the very emotional advice of a few family members and friends up here who have been worried for a while that an attempt would be made on my life (to do with wife's boyfriend) and that although I get on well with my neighbours there is a lot of racism towards foreigners now. 5000-10,000 Baht to have anyone bumped off and it's widespread. Pi$$ one of these lunatis off and that's it. Vengeance! Thick b@stards.

Even been advised to buy a gun (which I won't).

These fv$%er's want to remember, we ain't here on welfare, we are the f£$kin' welfare. Plenty of these b@st@rds going to the likes of the UK and US to sponge off the welfare state there. Serious rant coming here.

A farang friends wife came round yesterday saying the same thing. Reckons the best thing for farang to do is not bother with this place as they are treated like dirt. This is from a Thai.

I meanwhile continue to do the garden and drink tea with the locals.

This is not expert analysis by the way. Just me with a serious headache and run out of Tiffy and the old woman's taken the bike again so I have walk down the dam_n shop and it's hot and I'm bothered . . . and my new shoes hurt.

sorry,do i get this right "wifes boyfriend".........you mean your wife's boyfriend? and your still with her?

Long and boring story, but basically separated, she's come back after being MIA since March (been married nearly 8 years now, she's had this bloke for 2 of them). I want her to be around for the stability of daughter, it being important that 'mummy' is around. No 'partners' are allowed in the house. Only me and her and other family members or normal visitors. It belongs to daughter (now 5) and it's her place to grow up in a stable environment. I don't have a gf anyway, don't want one.

sorry,do i get this right "wifes boyfriend".........you mean your wife's boyfriend? and your still with her?

Long and boring story, but basically separated, she's come back after being MIA since March (been married nearly 8 years now, she's had this bloke for 2 of them). I want her to be around for the stability of daughter, it being important that 'mummy' is around. No 'partners' are allowed in the house. Only me and her and other family members or normal visitors. It belongs to daughter (now 5) and it's her place to grow up in a stable environment. I don't have a gf anyway, don't want one.

sorry to hear that,you are caught between a rock and a hard place,but from what you said in a previous post your life does not sound very safe.

sorry to hear that,you are caught between a rock and a hard place,but from what you said in a previous post your life does not sound very safe.

Yes could be so. I'm 34 so I don't really want to go yet. I'm leaving for a contract soon anyway, just wanted to stabilise things here for the kids' sake.

Bizarrely, the person that rescued the situation was my wonderful mother-in-law. She is very decent person, has very grounded ethics and goes to show not all Thai women are bad.

Yes could be so. I'm 34 so I don't really want to go yet. I'm leaving for a contract soon anyway, just wanted to stabilise things here for the kids' sake.

Bizarrely, the person that rescued the situation was my wonderful mother-in-law. She is very decent person, has very grounded ethics and goes to show not all Thai women are bad.

just a warning,maybe relevant or not,do you remember the post about dale henry in ranong?take care.

just a warning,maybe relevant or not,do you remember the post about dale henry in ranong?take care.

I don't, no.

My fear is that the boyfriend is now getting jealous because she left him (in Bangkok) and returned here. Now he's back by all accounts, she stays out some nights. I really don't care what these people do, just leave me to bring up the kid (put away for University already) and mow the lawn and care for my orchids.

:D

More like a troop of local cub scouts that the unwary farang underestimated.

It only takes one pretty Thai lady to take down a farang.

• 2 weeks later...

Why do you joke about someone else's misfortune. Could be you next with this kind of attitude.

saddo!

Would it be any use pointing out clearly to both of them you really do not give a crap what they are up to as long as it is not around your daughter, and he is welcome to her as far as you are concerned?

I dont envy you. Stay safe.