Opening A Handphone Shop In Chiangmai

hendy75

how much for the electronic magic box? i've just opened a, shall we say, consulting business. well, more a consoling business.

it's a service designed for relieving the sorrows of extremely rich widows. i haven't had many clients yet, well not any yet, but

i'm hoping to be incredibly successful. so if i get this magic device, i will slowly see more clients? guaranteed? if not, must

i go back to my former business, sadly gone bankrupt, of selling used cellphones and books in a climate controlled

environment with cafe experience?

Their worries are over. Customers will soon be flooding the establishments of savvy owners:

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/miscellane...ness-31875.html

This is almost beyond belief. I wonder how the sales of this product are going? An old motherboard screwed to the outside of a box. Probably a light inside?

Surely it must be a joke. I thought I'd try and crack it by running Lalita Petkijnam through the anagram machine but the best it could come up with was Pajama Lentil Kit. We can laugh but maybe Lalita has found the Holy Grail of retailing and in a few months we'll see her on Dragons' Den raising the funds to take it forward to a world shattering IPO.....

On the other hand sell two or three to gullible idiots and she's made more money than a teacher does in a couple of months. There must be a law against it? :)

Seems like it's not just being touted on TV - here's their website and in answer to all us sceptics, here is an excerpt from the helpful FAQ that comes along with the money back guarantee.

Is this a joke or a fake product ?

Boondee Magic Box is neither a toy nor a joke or a fake products. It is the real, true Hypnosis machine. The miracle was generated by a great Amulet inside the machine connecting to the secret of electronic circuit. © Copy Rights protection. The important of this machine is the assembly process of amulet and complexity of electronic

Yes, it really ends like that.

I see the billing page has a thank you to "Thaksin". Interesting. Perhaps part of a larger plot to hypnotize the remainder of the population.