Lets Get One Thing Straight

DonJuanDemarco

Women are not less attracted to older men than they are to younger men. There is significant scientific research to suggest that women prefer older males. Older males off spring are healthier on average than younger men. Men over 50 have so much wisdom and life experience that is one of the reasons why women prefer older men. you can ask any female thai visa user and I think you will find (if they are honest) that their preference in men, both physically and emotionally is between the ages of 45-55. many young men are insecure and i keep reading posts saying this and that about age differences in Thailand. Rest assured, your girl friend or wife is more than likely closing her eyes and thinking of a 45-55 year old man when she is with you physically.

Women are not less attracted to older men than they are to younger men. There is significant scientific research to suggest that women prefer older males. Older males off spring are healthier on average than younger men. Men over 50 have so much wisdom and life experience that is one of the reasons why women prefer older men. you can ask any female thai visa user and I think you will find (if they are honest) that their preference in men, both physically and emotionally is between the ages of 45-55. many young men are insecure and i keep reading posts saying this and that about age differences in Thailand. Rest assured, your girl friend or wife is more than likely closing her eyes and thinking of a 45-55 year old man when she is with you physically.

Hope for me yet then...

Do you have a significantly younger wife Don?

Yes, I do. She is a the wisest Thai woman I have ever met.

:D Wow!....Is she even wiser than you are ? if she goes shopping, does she pay with cash money or with credit card ? :)

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Pay-Debit-Ca...99#entry3029499

LaoPo

And their sexual organs seem to appear larger along with bank balance.

:) ...Of course they appear larger if you're getting older; the vision of the eyes tend to decline, so you need....

post-13995-1253626195_thumb.jpg strong glasses.

LaoPo

I think you should read again and take notice of the little snippet below.

None of the differences in adverse birth outcomes between older fathers and the 20 to 29-year-old reference group were statistically significant. This suggests that it would be incorrect to draw any conclusions from this study regarding older fathers and the health of their offspring.

I like your reasoning since I am over 50 :)

:)

They also prefer them bald and overweight

perferably with speedo's on, walking down the beach while they hold hands, nary a word being spoken between them (because they don't understand each other).

Ah yes, true love, especially after the barfine was paid.

Recent medical evidence would suggest children born to older men/younger women, actually have some developmental issues, mostly regarding IQ. The survey is still young and the research have only tracked the first 5 years of the subjects lifes'. It was noted that most research had previously focused on the age of the mother , noting that well known issues concerning Downes syndome amongst others.

:)

They also prefer them bald and overweight

perferably with speedo's on, walking down the beach while they hold hands, nary a word being spoken between them (because they don't understand each other).

Ah yes, true love, especially after the barfine was paid.

i woud love to arm wrestle u right in the middle of siam square.

Edited by DonJuanDemarco

Let me guess, you are between the ages of 45-55, am I right? :) Otherwise you might have chosen a different article that presents whatever your age is in a better light. Talk about propaganda!

Why do you care what other people think about your age compared to the relative youth of your wife? If the two of you are happy, ignore the critics. There's no need to try to justify it with "scientific" articles.

hmmm! Nice to be told what I'm supposed to be thinking about when I close my eyes!

Exactly :)

Well..i can honestly say..from this females perspective..that in general..i dont find 50+ year olds more attractive than younger men. In general im not attracted to much older men beyond being a friend. My partner is 10 years older than me at 46, and i was surprised as he looks much younger. My ex (who i had a 7/8 yr relationship with) was 6 years younger than me. Nothing wrong with older men..but some can also have a bit of baggage and set in their ways. I cant imagine dating someone older than my bf is now. Usually i find men around a similar age to me attractive because we have more in common in our outlook and similar likes and dislikes. Younger men also dont have a "been there, seen it, worn the t-shirt" attitude that some older men have. Some older men get complacent. I hope to always have a zest for life, no matter how old i get! Anyway..to each their own. But, im surprised if younger women really are more attracted to much older men than men of a similar age...but what do i know..im just one woman out of billions..and we are all different..believe it or not. :D