rook

I read the original on these disappearing and on the up dates to the forum, have not seen much

about them, but there is no change on my comp I still can not see them or get them, help please.

Can't see them - lucky you!

I end blocking most of the animated ones as they are usually just distracting. A good example of one that's terribly distracting when trying to read the post is on right on this page. Nothing personal, bazmlb, but I hate your avatar with the DJ cat working at 90 MPH. I have nothing against you, cats, or DJs, but I hate this type of avatar that flashes away off to the side while trying to read something.

Hi, Beacher you do not know how lucky you are to be able to see it , them, I read some time ago that this was

a problem that was beinging fixed but have not heard that it had been fixed, but some seem to see some,

and not others so am thinking it has not been fixed yet, I cannot see any avatars or pictures. someone please.

I hate this type of avatar that flashes away off to the side while trying to read something.

Just press "Esc" on any page to instantly halt all animated avatars in their tracks.

Thanks - I didn't know you could do that. Your cat is now in a state of suspended animation (and will stay that way on my computer - LOL) Nothing personal, once again.

Edited by Beacher