High-end Audio Shop In Cm?

Harmonica

Are there any?

Looking for:

Mark Levinson 50, 100 or 200 W amplifier (perhaps even as monoblocks)

Celestion SL 700 special Ed. loudspeakers

Cables, Audioquest, Maestro or whatever made them obsolete

A powered sub-woofer, solid @ 20 Hz. & with a set-able crossover @ 60 Hz (with 18 -24 db slope) approx.

Am I dreaming?

I'm out of touch with the industry but would love to put together a fine system again.

All suggestions welcome.

:o

Are there any? 

Looking for: 

Mark Levinson 50, 100 or 200 W amplifier (perhaps even as monoblocks)

Celestion SL 700 special Ed. loudspeakers

Cables, Audioquest, Maestro or whatever made them obsolete

A powered sub-woofer, solid @ 20 Hz. & with a set-able crossover @ 60 Hz (with 18 -24 db slope) approx.

Am I dreaming?

I'm out of touch with the industry but would love to put together a fine system again.

All suggestions welcome.

:o

I went to the website from ML and looked at dealer/distributor for Thailand . I found this Distributor

Elpa Shaw Co. Ltd.

No: 06-07 3rd Floor Amarin Plaza

502 Ploenchit Road Pathumwan

Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330

Thailand

phone: 662 256 9683 / 4 / 5

fax: 662 256 9052

email: [email protected]

Mail them to ask if they got a shop in CM . Let's say this all is expensive ( but very good ) gear , so i'm not sure there will be dealer's near to you . In BKK for sure , i saw Burmester over there , which is even more rare ( but less expensive) then ML . Celestion , well , this should be possible , since they start from lower priced gear , every dealer can order it for you .

For the sub , many brands out there , if you find Celestion and ML well you'll find a sub which equals the quality also ...

I know of two high end shops in Chiang Mai. One is along the moat on Sri Phum Road between Moon Muang and Ratchaphakhinai roads. The other one is on a soi off Maneeopparat Road. Past Computer Plaza but before Chang Phuak. It is the Soi where Modern Form was located. I don't know if these shops will have what you are looking for, but they have some nice items. Lot of shops in Bangkok. Amarin Plaza has several high end shops.

The shop on Sri Phum has AR stuff.

Edited by wimpy