Its Easter

carlthailand

Well, seeing as its Easter

Easter Greeting

A greeting from from the one called Easter B. Worth a click for a smile.

Happy Easter

Carl

yes happy easter to all.........i suppose one of things miss about easter would be sunday dinner with all family...albeit good and bad....but easter time for giving up ...[if religous}so i give up easter dinner with family to stay here!!!

Tomorrow being Good Friday means that all of our local Boozers will be on Sundays hours...ie Shuting up shop at 10-30pm.

Pubs & Clubs (working men’s/social not night clubs).

Monday – Saturday 1100 - 2300

Sunday 1200 - 2230

Good Friday 1200 - 2230

Christmas Day 1200 - 1500 and then 1900 - 2230

however moves a foot....there may be trouble ahead....

Row over Good Friday pub opening

Town councillors are objecting on religious grounds to a pub's request for extended hours on Good Friday.

The White Hart pub, Haverhill, is facing objections from the town council at Bury St Edmunds licensing committee.

The pub wants to open for an extra half an hour on Good Friday evening until 2300 GMT. .........

But some council members have said that because Good Friday commemorates the death of Jesus Christ it should get the same consideration as Christmas Day.

The pub says its customers are in favour of staying open an extra half an hour.

They are also pointing to the new Licensing Act which states that Good Friday is not considered to be a public holiday.

A decision is due to be made on Thursday. ....Hey Thats today......

Dont need Mr Purachai over ere... :o

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/4335339.stm

Tomorrow being Good Friday means that all of our local Boozers will be on Sundays hours...ie Shuting up shop at 10-30pm.

Pubs & Clubs (working men’s/social not night clubs).

Monday – Saturday 1100 - 2300

Sunday 1200 - 2230 

Good Friday 1200 - 2230

Christmas Day 1200 - 1500 and then 1900 - 2230

however moves a foot....there may be trouble ahead....

Row over Good Friday pub opening 

Town councillors are objecting on religious grounds to a pub's request for extended hours on Good Friday.

The White Hart pub, Haverhill, is facing objections from the town council at Bury St Edmunds licensing committee.

The pub wants to open for an extra half an hour on Good Friday evening until 2300 GMT. .........

But some council members have said that because Good Friday commemorates the death of Jesus Christ it should get the same consideration as Christmas Day.

The pub says its customers are in favour of staying open an extra half an hour.

They are also pointing to the new Licensing Act which states that Good Friday is not considered to be a public holiday.

A decision is due to be made on Thursday. ....Hey Thats today......

Dont need Mr Purachai over ere... :o

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/4335339.stm

Rinrada, in Aust all pubs and bottle shops are closed on good friday, ie you cannot buy a beer anywhere, the same applies to boxing day. Two days a year, otherwise pubs are open from 11am until 12pm.

Like Christmas, 'Easter' has so many pagan customs related to it that it's hard to celebrate whatever the original meaning was supposed to be even if you wanted to.

I get to spend the weekend with all my kids and grandkids, maybe for the last time all together (you never know after age 60), and go to a church where they don't dress up for Easter, and they try to celebrate the Resurrection. I'm glad I came 'home' to where this used to be home.

Does anyone really care ?

What I'm really looking forward to is 'Song Kran' !

Oh yes ,especially giving the local bobys a hard time ,i recently wiped the cobwebs from my pump-action water canon.It's time to say hello to my little friend Mr piggy :o:D w

Rinrada, in Aust all pubs and bottle shops are closed on good friday,  ie you cannot buy a beer anywhere, the same applies to boxing day. Two days a year, otherwise pubs are open from 11am until 12pm.

No problems here in LOS hey tukyleith... :D

:o:D:D:D

Not at Easter time anyway... :D