The Day The Monkie Died

feetandmouth

went to the zoo. my gfs daughter,100 kilos and very athletic, took an orange and threw it at the monkie and hit him square in the forehead. the monkie wobbled a bit and fell dead. the zoo had the girl arrested and she was placed in detention.

the zoo want $5,000 to replace monkie and drop charges. it was a special tibetan monkie, very expensive.

only way i come up with $5000 is to borrow it. should i just run away as i had nothing to do with it but am the one expected to fix everything

You must be kidding. You, as an adult, had a responsibility to monitor the behavior of children you bring to the zoo. The mother is fiscally responsible for the actions of her daughter. You and culpable as well, being a responsible adult who was present and neglected your those responsibilities. If the relationship with your gf is a long-term one and you have hopes it will last you should pay. Try to set up a payment plan. Have the daughter do odd jobs around the house to ensure that she accepts some responsibility as well. Send the gf to work as well and have her chip in. Perhaps a payment plan could be set up with the zoo. Bottom line, you do have some responsibility in this matter and to even consider running away is ridiculous.

went to the zoo. my gfs daughter,100 kilos and very athletic, took an orange and threw it at the monkie and hit him square in the forehead. the monkie wobbled a bit and fell dead. the zoo had the girl arrested and she was placed in detention.

the zoo want $5,000 to replace monkie and drop charges. it was a special tibetan monkie, very expensive.

only way i come up with $5000 is to borrow it. should i just run away as i had nothing to do with it but am the one expected to fix everything

Sure it wasn't a Troll she hit and not a money ... This is total BS.

Are you serious????