Visa Run/japan

im going to japan for my vacation and to do my visa, would like some info if anybody have been there, im going for a triple tourist but if cannot i'll settle for double or even a single, any info is appreciated.

I live in Japan and have done a few visa applications here.

They are very strict to the rules but you should be fine for tourist visas.

Any O or especially O-A is a pain as they oblige you to have the papers stamped by the Minisry of Foreign Affairs even if the original papers are in english !

Good luck

Let us know how it goes and if they give a triple entry

im going to japan for my vacation and to do my visa, would like some info if anybody have been there, im going for a triple tourist but if cannot i'll settle for double or even a single, any info is appreciated.

I live in Japan and have done a few visa applications here.

They are very strict to the rules but you should be fine for tourist visas.

Any O or especially O-A is a pain as they oblige you to have the papers stamped by the Minisry of Foreign Affairs even if the original papers are in english !

Good luck

Let us know how it goes and if they give a triple entry

They certainly are sticklers for rules there. But I agree TR should be a breeze. They can really only issue )-A's to Japanese or PR's in Japan. The rules say you can only get O-A in your country of residency.

thank both for the info, im going to be there for 20 days attending the EXPO in NAGOYA, i'll be landing in TOKYO stay there for a week and heading to the EXPO, i would like to know more of where the THAI consulate located at, what i know so far is they have consulate scatter around JAPAN am i correct. i assume the time are like any other consulate before noon and pick up the next day, im focusing on tourist visa, like you both said it shouldn't be any problem, any more help would be nice, thank

thank both for the info, im going to be there for 20 days attending the EXPO in NAGOYA, i'll be landing in TOKYO stay there for a week and heading to the EXPO, i would like to know more of where the THAI consulate located at, what i know so far is they have consulate scatter around JAPAN am i correct. i assume the time are like any other consulate before noon and pick up the next day, im focusing on tourist visa, like you both said it shouldn't be any problem, any more help would be nice, thank

The embassy in Tokyo is near GOTANDA station on the Yamanote train loop line.

For a tourist visa it will be application in the morning and pick-up 1 or 2 days later. Look at their website some of which is in english

http://www.thaiembassy.jp/index/e-index/e-index.htm

one quick question, i been researching and notice that on the Thai consulate in Japan website there are 4 location where i can get the visa,

Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama or Nagoya, but when i look at thailand website it said only 2 location Tokyo and Osaka that issue visa, does anybody know if Nagoya thai consulate is issuing visa, or is it just a help center.

one quick question, i been researching and notice that on the Thai consulate in Japan website there are 4 location where i can get the visa,

Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama or Nagoya, but when i look at thailand website it said only 2 location Tokyo and Osaka that issue visa, does anybody know if Nagoya thai consulate is issuing visa, or is it just a help center.

Nagoya can issue visa's. All the Consulates in Japan can.

What you find at the MFA web site are "official" consulates staffed by MFA but none of the honorary type; so for USA you only see Washington, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.