Arabic Passport Translation

Richb2004v2

I have post this question in the visa section and the Bangkok section but didn't it was suggested that there may be a facility in Pattaya, so I figured it might be useful to ask here directly.

I work in Libya and have just re-newed my passport whilst in the Uk. I now need to get an official Arabic translation in the new passport. Has anyone any ideas if and where I can do this in Pattaya?

Thanks

I have post this question in the visa section and the Bangkok section but didn't it was suggested that there may be a facility in Pattaya, so I figured it might be useful to ask here directly.

I work in Libya and have just re-newed my passport whilst in the Uk. I now need to get an official Arabic translation in the new passport. Has anyone any ideas if and where I can do this in Pattaya?

Thanks

I guess after you get it translated you have to go to the Libyan embassy in Bangkok to get a official stamp from them on the translated documents.

I was thinking somewhere like the oud shops might have an idea as they have to import the stuff and would need translated documents?

If not you might find a friendly soul that will do the translation for you that you can take to an Arab Embassy and have it certified as a true translation.

Edit: or try the mosque on South Rd. but be sure to take your shoes off before you go in.

Edited by PattayaParent