Daves Bar. Saturday Night. If You Are Not A Total

Jockstar

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... my teeruk is number one in my life, and my concern for her comes before all else, even if it means giving up the opportunity to meet up with you guys.

Bloody h*ll talk about under the thumb!

/post deleted - not worth a response. :o

Edited by Jai Dee

Understood matey - whipped comes to mind!!! :D  Seriously it happens to the best of us - choose your battles wisely!!!

Thanks britmaverick... I really truly ruly did want to go, but there was no way known to mankind that I was going alone (as my other half suggested to me)... my relationship would have suffered, and I'm not about to jeopardize that for anyone... even you guys. :o

Well said

Understood matey - whipped comes to mind!!! :D  Seriously it happens to the best of us - choose your battles wisely!!!

Thanks britmaverick... I really truly ruly did want to go, but there was no way known to mankind that I was going alone (as my other half suggested to me)... my relationship would have suffered, and I'm not about to jeopardize that for anyone... even you guys. :D

Well said

Agreed, Wife/ family first for me also.

I won't be going anywhere so lets have another piss up, (does'nt have to be in the blues factory) how about a gogo crawl? :o:D

Thanks britmaverick... I really truly ruly did want to go, but there was no way known to mankind that I was going alone (as my other half suggested to me)... my relationship would have suffered, and I'm not about to jeopardize that for anyone... even you guys. :D

Sad to hear she controls your life :o

She doesn't... I make my own choices. I love her and I respect her.

Simple isn't it?

Obviously, she does not respect you! Otherwise it should not be a problem at all for you to go out :D

Maybe you a bit of a butterfly? :D

I won't be going anywhere so lets have another piss up, (does'nt have to be in the blues factory) how about a gogo crawl? :o  :D

Is there a slight inkling in my memory chip that I've done this before?

:D

If it's got any one of those three words in it (pub,pissup,crawl) yes. You've done it before :D

/troll removal machine activated - troll response deleted

Edited by cdnvic

Well said

Agreed, Wife/ family first for me also.

I won't be going anywhere so lets have another piss up, (does'nt have to be in the blues factory) how about a gogo crawl? :D:D

Can we bring our wives???

(so much for PTY being the sex tourism capital, we all seem to be faithfull married men :D )

Sorry I couldn't make it either. As JD mentioned we had a few problems the night before but all seems to be sorted now. Nice talking to you on the phone Jockstar hope to meet face to face soon.

See you friday night JD

:o

Actually even though Idon't imbibe nowadays,I still would travel up to BKK to meet you guys. As long as the missus comes to. We go everywhere together. As well as my wife,she is my best friend.

You missed a pissup last night lampard. davethailand, Bluecat, Elsie, Nat, Stroll, to name a few were there.

Actually even though Idon't imbibe nowadays,I still would travel up to BKK to meet you guys. As long as the missus comes to. We go everywhere together. As well as my wife,she is my best friend.

You missed a pissup last night lampard. davethailand, Bluecat, Elsie, Nat, Stroll, to name a few were there.

How's the head this morning?

Are you still up for an ale on Sunday arvo/night Jockstar?

I'll definitely be in BKK.

And yes, I'll catch up with you today after work Tukyleith.

How's the head this morning?

Are you still up for an ale on Sunday arvo/night Jockstar?

I'll definitely be in BKK.

And yes, I'll catch up with you today after work Tukyleith.

Ye mate. Still up for it. Dont know how i will feel as i'm having a BBQ at my place on Saturday. The head feels like shit today. Gonna have to goto bed again soon . Me thinks.

I knew all about it..........................a few from our way were there as well.

I knew all about it..........................a few from our way were there as well.

Who? Nice bunch. the lot of them. A good night was had by all. Aparently some other forum pissup. DJ Pat didn't come. He phoned Dave and said. I'm in the Dubliner. Doh! Wrong Irish bar. We'll have a beer sometime Lampard.

The Missus and I wandered into the Blues Factory last night.

Prob wldnt have found it at all without the little gals on the street holding the sign.

9pm and only one other couple in there.

Great place,and the band was excellent ,a tragedy they were playing for two couples.

The female singer was very good too.

Kind of place pattaya needs.

We have been here a week and its been very quiet,...waiting for the <deleted> influx for songkraan i guess.

There seems to be a real shortage of good nitespots in pattaya.

Tonys was dead too ,but tye deserve to be with their overpriced drinks and shitty hiphop music.

Any ideas on where we can go for our last two nights???andf yes we will check in Blues factory again.

Apart from the Blues Factory............downstairs of Lucifers isnt bad, its on the right of Walking St about 100m before BF.....dont bother with upstairs if hip hop aint your thing.

Elsewhere, for a quieter night Moonriver Pub on North Road 100m up from roundabout. ......or for something different earlier in the evening try the Malibu Bar 2nd road end of Soi Post Office they do a show/revue type thing.

Xzyte on the 3rd road is another option from 10pm onwards live band/DJ.

yes had a look lucifers last night.

I remem the malibu.....awful lip syncing!!!

I guess its prob xycite...I know the missus will love that.

Seems a bit of a market op for a nice upmarket lounge type bar with good music with staff who know how to make a drink.

Guess its safest bet here to cater to the lowest common denominator though.

Apart  from  the  Blues  Factory............downstairs  of  Lucifers  isnt  bad, its  on  the  right  of  Walking  St  about  100m  before  BF.....dont  bother  with  upstairs if  hip  hop  aint  your  thing.

Elsewhere, for  a  quieter  night  Moonriver  Pub  on  North  Road 100m  up  from roundabout. ......or  for  something  different  earlier  in  the  evening  try  the  Malibu  Bar  2nd  road  end  of  Soi  Post  Office  they  do  a  show/revue  type  thing.

Xzyte  on  the  3rd  road  is  another  option  from  10pm  onwards  live  band/DJ.