Daves Bar. Saturday Night. If You Are Not A Total

Jockstar

As you saw in my previous thread . I'll be in Pattaya on Saturday. Will be in the Blues bar if you fancy a drink. NO Freaks please! Only piss heads with a great sense of humour invited. I'll be there around 9-10ish sort off thing. Will defo be there. Dave i'm still holding you to that first round. ( By the way there be be 20 of us) :D . See some of you soon . Nice to put some faces to name. Ah! But maybe thats a bad thing? :D:D:o

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like to be there,but there's footie on Saturday.

Who? no one important. Eh! Or maybe you have found out where to watch the Scotland V Italy game? :D:D:D:o

I see the world rankings were out today

Yep. I see we are still way down. Well the only way is up. So anyway. Tomorrow night. Anyone fancy a beer then?

Yep. I see we are still way down. Well the only way is up. So anyway. Tomorrow night. Anyone fancy a beer then?

I'll be there. :D

Has anyone told Dave? :o

I've been preparing myself :D

Hope you can hear yourselves talk with all the noise!

Are'nt live music clubs supposed to have noise? :D

Coming from a DJ :D:D

Well that was a total waste of time. I was there from 8.15 till 9.00 then again at around 10 and didn't see anyone looking like a load of thai visa pissheads.Even if you were there lads you couldn't have introduced yourselves,I wouldn't have heard if Jockstar was Scottish,French or Eskimo.We was going straight back with the supplies but cause of the night out we booked in the Siam Bayshore till monday(cost a bomb,but it was close to the blues factory). I will be in The Pig &Whistle for sunday lunch tomorrow,so if anyones still around.................my number is 072427421

Well that was a total waste of time. I was there from 8.15 till 9.00 then again at around 10 and didn't see anyone looking like a load of thai visa pissheads.Even if you were there lads you couldn't have introduced yourselves,I wouldn't have heard if Jockstar was Scottish,French or Eskimo.We was going straight back with the supplies but cause of the night out we booked in the Siam Bayshore till monday(cost a bomb,but it was close to the blues factory). I will be in The Pig &Whistle for sunday lunch tomorrow,so if anyones still around.................my number is 072427421

No Jockstar....well at least Dave saved on buying the first beer.. :o

No Jockstar....well at least Dave saved on buying the first beer.. :o

They might have been there. There was about seven or eight farangs scattered around when I went back,although there was no sign of a farang running the show so I take it even Dave wasn't there.Mind you I didn't mind that much not stopping,I'm no tight wad,but at ฿190 for two small draught cokes, it makes it a bloody expensive evening when you don't have the sheer joy of crawling home at the end of it.

Edited by lampard10

I'm no tight wad,but at ฿190 for two small draught cokes, it makes it a bloody expensive evening when you don't have the sheer joy of crawling home at the end of it.

190B for two cokes? Sure isn't money stopping him from sponsoring this forum. :o

cv