Purchase Of Stock

Hi folks. Its great to be part of the thaivisa family.

Me and a few girlfriends are going to open an alternative lifestyle shop in Australia.

We are currently in Thailand and will be moving through to Cambodia and Vietnam on a fact finding/purchasing trip, on the lookout for suppliers to help stock our new venture.

We are hoping that we might get some good leads on where is best to look and maybe some leads on who to talk with. We are about to open a rather large shop and so would be looking to purchase goods in bulk, transported in bulk and doing all the correct paper work for export and import into Australia.

We do have suppliers lined up in Australia however we are also keen to combine our love of travel with business. Why not!!

We will have a theme of "fairies and angels" within our shop. We are looking to purchase in bulk, crystals, books, clothing (shirts, pants, scarves, shorts etc, etc), hand bags, statues (Buddha and gods), aromatherapy, dress jewellery (ear, nose, toe and belly rings, necklace, bracelets and anklets), wall hangings, etc, etc, etc...

We are also on the lookout for quirky, unusual items, one offs.

I have lots more to add but will keep things to a minimum. I look forward to any input you guys would like to share with us.

Thank you so much,

Juli.