Rain

gotlost

Parma still around, but didn't do much havoc. In fact, kept it very quiet last night. There was some steady rain and the temperature dropped to a wonderful and cool (almost chilly) 20 degrees. This morning around 7.30 still 20 degrees Celsius, no rain. An hour later it had gone up to 34 degrees in full sun and 28 degrees with clouds.

A start of a wonderful day. Parma will kept it quiet though, as I was told.

You should be on the telly. Any chance of making these weather updates on an hourly basis?

How's it panning out at Maejo, Hang Dong, San Kamphaeng, I wonder?

Any forecasts for Nong hoy at 4.30? - I'm planning on being on the courts at about that time.

If it's going to rain I may give it a miss. I don't like playing tennis with soggy balls.

Parma could give updates on a hourly basis. However, only for in and around Parma area.

As Parma is experiencing it now it's 28 degrees Celsius in the shade and 40 degrees in the full-blown sun, rather cool wind, bright blue sky with some white clouds, no sign of rain. In part of the Sankhampeang area it is the same as Parma sneaked around the corner there this morning. For Hang dong and Mae Jo Parma assumes it's not much different as the bright blue sky with sun and some white clouds is reaching till there.

If it's going to rain this late afternoon or evening Parma isn't sure yet, but chances are high.

With all these gripping tales of rain during the rainy season, I wonder what we have to look forward to in 3-4 weeks time when the rain stops.

"It's sunny in Saraphi"?

I can't wait. :)

I'm going to 'work' and after that I may well pop in to Guitar Man to see Nicky's now famous renditions of Sex Pistols songs. You've got to see 'God save the queen' to believe it.

the "no riff raff" enforcer goes to see a band that plays riff raff :D

sid%20vicious%20my.jpg

sorry, no rocky horror songs,but it has been pointed out that i do look abit like richard o'brien :D

post-47242-1256071002_thumb.jpg

As I use my bicycle to get around CM, I am still fascinated by mother nature 's patterns when I occasional leave a dry area and ride my bike for 3 to 6 sois in a particular direction and find that I have reached a location, based on the amount of water on the streets, that just had a heavy downpour. :)

There goes the lawn mowing again :D Been pouring for the last 30 minutes over the Manor. I seem to get more rain here than anywhere else in Chiangmai, probably the mountains :)

Mr. Majo Man, you have a mountain manor ??? :D

in the middle of the lake i heard :D

mountain%20house.jpg

i guess no lawn mowing tomorrow MM?

cats n dogs now

raining.gifraining.gif

Strange you should mention that, but I did actually mow the lawn yesterday, which was just as well, because it's black here this morning and raining :)

Looking down towards Hang Dong it looks positively evil :D

i guess no lawn mowing tomorrow MM?

cats n dogs now

Strange you should mention that, but I did actually mow the lawn yesterday, which was just as well, because it's black here this morning and raining :)

Looking down towards Hang Dong it looks positively evil :D

Absolutely wonderful rainfall last night; not too strong not too light. Just plain good with a perfect temperature.

Now it's cloudy, nice and cool here. No rain. Just ideal. :D

Weather forecast for today:

Hot with unbelievable and very uncomfortable high humidity that can turn Parma into a huge depression IF the expected light and refreshing rain in the evening or at night stays out.

@ Donnyboy: very nice photoshopped or not pic's. Thanks :)

You know its winter in Chiang Mai when the rain stops and the morning are fogy and we are getting fogy mornings. (This morning)

Cheating a little there :) That's not Chiangmai but downtown Salt Lake City taken from..

skipgraphic.gif noaaleft.jpgnws_title.jpgnwsright.jpg wrh_hq.jpgnavbarleft.jpgHome News Organization

Could not grab my camera this morning but it was foooogy this morning out hear in Doi Saket. :D

I don't know about the Philippines, but in my little part of Chiangmai it's a picture book day :D Glorious sunshine on the mountain, blue sky with some fluffy clouds, in fact could not be better :D Maybe it's the new medicine I'm talking :)

I agree with your observation Mr.MM . :D