Rain

gotlost

I don't know about the Philippines, but in my little part of Chiangmai it's a picture book day :D Glorious sunshine on the mountain, blue sky with some fluffy clouds, in fact could not be better :D Maybe it's the new medicine I'm talking :)

I agree with your observation Mr.MM . :D

Suck-up

Hes trying to be nice now MM after you caught him

I don't know about the Philippines, but in my little part of Chiangmai it's a picture book day :D Glorious sunshine on the mountain, blue sky with some fluffy clouds, in fact could not be better :D Maybe it's the new medicine I'm talking :)

Suck-up

The frightening this is he called me Mr. :D

Suck-up

The frightening this is he called me Mr. :D

uh-oh buddies for life

There is also that special smell of the 'winter' time.

Many more birds in my garden of different species, such as the gorgeous colored king fisher.

Beautiful flowers and

a cool breeze touching my skin.

Yes, life can be beautiful. :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
any chance of rain today?

a forcast of thunderstorms today

It rained this morning at my place in Hang Dong to my surprise, though only a drizzle but pushed the humidity right up there.

hhhmm not a trickle in SK

but does seem humid all the same,

perhaps i blinked and missed it

any chance of rain today?

a forcast of thunderstorms today

It rained this morning at my place in Hang Dong to my surprise, though only a drizzle but pushed the humidity right up there.

hhhmm not a trickle in SK

but does seem humid all the same,

perhaps i blinked and missed it

It was colder than hel-l this morning 22C and windy. Had to put a coat on. Oh no rain but felt like snow. :)

Here in Chiang Mai today it LOOKED like it might rain. It certainly was muggy enough in a sort of a smoggy, cloudy day. Nothing that I've seen any evidence of though. Most often it rains just before, or slightly after, I go out for the evening about 9 PM to 10 Pm. As much as I hate riding my bike in the rain it would be nice to get a soaking to clear the air.

my prediction of rain will be "just after i wash, chamois & wax the car" it usually does :D

I did that the other day DB, then we had hail the size of cricket balls, but that was Melbourne :) Will see what Bangkok is like in the morning when I arrive :D

Inside Chiang Mai near Ping river, didnt get alot ... Just 5 mins of light rain in the morning where I am. Unless I totally didnt notice anything in the afternoon. lol

Are we getting rain tomorrow? Google weather says no... I dont trust it. lol

my prediction of rain will be "just after i wash, chamois & wax the car" it usually does :D

I did that the other day DB, then we had hail the size of cricket balls, but that was Melbourne :) Will see what Bangkok is like in the morning when I arrive :D

i saw the flooding on bbc, talk about feast or famine

Mrs Millwall_fan has been monitoring the local TV stations and she says they've been seeding the clouds. These 'spits and spots' of rain, as the BBC weatherman used to say, are man made. We had just enough spots over Loi Kroh rd to rearrange the dirt on my car. I had to take it to the car wash. I'm thinking of claiming from the Thai Met Office.