Lessons Learned

ozsamurai

Never try and get the wife's attention while the Thai soap opera movie is on the t.v. between 8.30 p.m. and 10.30 p.m.. it will never happen!

And for gods sake don't even try explaining to the misses that they are all the same story, the actors are <deleted>, western movies are better and actually have a plot with a good story line, the fake blood isn't real, the person didn't really die, ask why does the person have to say the same thing about twenty times, why do they have to shout and scream so much, why cant the people that make these things condense 4 months of crap into 2 hours.

There are other ways around this !

My wife is educated and a Science teacher but still watches soaps. I rented a few Indiana Jones movies (which you must admit are very well made with good plots and great photography), and she sat up in bed and watched them avidly. When she sees something like that one night and a Thai soap the next night, the contrast between them eventually starts to shine through. The trick is to continue to contrast the two types by alternating them.

Yeah, I do that too but then those freaks at Disney and Pixar keep coming out with those 3D cartoons like Rio and Rapunzel.

There is no way to pry a Thai bird from those.

Look at it from the other point of view.......you can do what you like during those soaps and it will go unnoticed. So regard those two hours as moments of complete freedom. I know if I want a day to myself all I have to do is stick on the Lord of the Rings trilogy for my gf :D

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic