The Last Post

cognos

This is the last post for this fellow..I can hear a sigh of relief from a few of you..many of you are surely decent people, but the lowest common denominator of negative people on this site always wins the day..I'll proove it now..watch me get slammed by them..hip hip hooray..so au revoir..out

The majority of the members on this forum are grumpy old men with an unsatisfying life. They compensate their shortcomings by bashing Thailand and other people.

If you don't like Thailand then <deleted> and GTFO! I really don't understand what they are still doing here.

I'm very happy in Thailand but always get a bad feeling when browing the "general" forum. I now only visit thaivisa when i have a question or when i need to find something in Bangkok.

I think most of the negative posters don't live here, perhaps jealous that others do.

last post..now my last reply to a post..it ain't trolling so forget that notion..many that don't live here are pretty fine people,for example.." living in exile" is in Australia I believe ..he quit drinking too!! ..generalizing is dangerous..but I shall do it anyway..The few on Thai Visa will always ruin it for the majority of you decent folks..sorry "George" but I call a spade a spade..like the few rotten apples in the barrel that spoil the whole works..I'll still read Thai Visa occasionally..I just won't post or comment again..this is absolutely my last words on this site..and I aint that old..only 52 ..chok dee all you decent ones.. signed..OVER AND OUT

The majority of the members on this forum are grumpy old men with an unsatisfying life. They compensate their shortcomings by bashing Thailand and other people.

If you don't like Thailand then <deleted> and GTFO! I really don't understand what they are still doing here.

I'm very happy in Thailand but always get a bad feeling when browing the "general" forum. I now only visit thaivisa when i have a question or when i need to find something in Bangkok.

If you throw out that kind of judgement you should provide some proof for it.

Choose your words in your next post wisely! BTW ranting is not welcome!

If you throw out that kind of judgement you should provide some proof for it.

:) Chill out. This forum is becoming very serious in it's old age.

Edited by webfact

If you make such accusations you should provide some proof for it.

Oh my, i just offended a moderator.

That accusation is based on my personal observation on this forum after reading many posts.

I'm not going to dig up all sorts of topics to proof my point, it makes me sick reading them.

If i should decide to spend my time on creating a new post to proof my point, i'm afraid it will be locked the next minute.

I don't like to continue this discussion with you. I just wanted to ventilate my personal opinion about the majority of the members on thaivisa. That's all, have a nice day.