Watching Cricket In Bangkok?

holly10

Hi, :D

I'm a sport lover trying to find a place in the Bunglampoo area to watch live sport. I've settled for listening to a live stream of Australia's rugby league grand final on the internet but really want to watch the cricket champion's trophy final tomorrow...

Any ideas? Gullivers don't seem to show cricket... :)

Any ideas greatly appreciated. Or alternatively, any websites that offer FREE live streaming video of the match would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance. :D

Watching cricket in Bangkok???

You can see it at Bradmans Bar in Sukhumvit Soi 23 opposite the Offshore Bar fish n chip shop

Take the BTS to Asoke walk thru Soi Cowboy to the soi 23 end turn left and walk 100-150 meters to the Offshore Bar - its the small yellow place opposite.

http://www.downundersportsbistro.com/live_...rt_by_date.aspx

Hi, :D

I'm a sport lover trying to find a place in the Bunglampoo area to watch live sport. I've settled for listening to a live stream of Australia's rugby league grand final on the internet but really want to watch the cricket champion's trophy final tomorrow...

Any ideas? Gullivers don't seem to show cricket... :)

Any ideas greatly appreciated. Or alternatively, any websites that offer FREE live streaming video of the match would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance. :D

Watching cricket in Bangkok???