Changin From Non-b To Ed Visa

I've been working at a college in BKK for the last two years. I had planned to stay here until January, when I was going to move to Cha am to enroll in Webster University.

But last week, my dean informed me that the college will not be renewing my contract, which ends on Oct. 31st. Of course, that means that my work permit and visa end the same day.

So here's one of my questions: If I went ahead and finished the registration process at Webster now (I've been accepted and everything, just have to finish some paperwork and pay), could I change my non-B to an Ed visa at the end of the month? I realize that it's about 2 months before I would start classes, but is there a rule about how long before the term starts you can apply for an Ed visa?

Please help if you can.

BBTJ :)

Believe you are talking about an extension of stay - not a visa. And for that you will have to have full paperwork from University. I suspect 2 months between these events is a deal breaker.

What you should be able to do is get the University paperwork to obtain a new ED visa from a Consulate and return on that (90 day stay) and then extend later.