Wheatgrass-where To Buy It Please

aay2553

it tastes terrible but is very alkalizing and detoxifying.

You have a few choices. Find a health food store that sells it.

If you buy a juicer you can juice it at home. For that matter it's not hard to grow yourself and you could buy the wheat grains from health food stores. If your interested to grow it just google it.

Most people just visit the health food stores and order a shot and they cut the grass and juice it right then. You definitely want to drink it right away as it rapidly oxydizes and loses its health benefits.

After you take the juice immediately drink some water or something sweet to get the taste out of your mouth. It tastes like lawn clippings.

There are some wheatgrass, barlygrass type supplements that cold process the dehydrated juice into a caplet or capsul. They are convenient but typically expensive.

Another good and relatively inexpensive alkalazing supplement in Thailand is Spirulina powder.

I like it cause it give a super healthy boost feeling after drinking a shot or two (before or after a workout)....

they sell it at Central Chidlom (at Ploenchit Rd) market (ground floor)

also there is a juice bar at the ground level (food zone) at Siam Paragon...they sell shots of fresh wheatgrass (with an orange juice chaser)........ they also have Goji berry drinks,

Edited by trajan

• 4 months later...

Try this Thai company, Wheatgrass Bangkok. Just combine the names and add .com for their website.

You can have flats or packages of wheatgrass delivered in the Bangkok area.

I purchased their plastic hand crank juicer for THB 1,500 and I am surprisingly happy with it. I would recommend it but go for a stainless steel if you can find one.

I recommend a hand crank juicer over an electric juicer unless you are doing tons of juicing every day.

I have been buying my wheatgrass flats and packages from Wheatgrass Bangkok but feel its a bit overpriced. I am trying to find a source of wheatberry, the seeds for wheatgrass so that I can grow it on my own. Very easy and worth the little effort if you are juicing everyday.

Please PM me if you know of a source in Thailand for wheatberry, the seeds to grow wheatgrass.

Hello... I am also looking for wheatberries. I looked around BKK a bit..but am in Udon Thani now. My friend told me Lemon **** store..but there are a few branches I believe and never made it there to look. can you PM if you find a source.. I'm looking for 5-10Kg bags if possible..or 5 1kg bags if that's all there is. Barley seeds would be favorable too. I'll keep you posted if you do the same...

Wheatgrass is needed daily.. I'll share some more info that I have on this wonderful juice

• 1 year later...

I buy the seeds (120bt per kilo) off one of the online wheatgrass stores in Thailand just google it. Its easy to grow. Transfer money into their account and they deliver anywhere in Thailand. Def buy the juicer. You can buy the pre packed kits at Parigon in the food store. I'd like to get some Barley grass seeds though??