Anyone Know Of A Watch Shop That Takes Exchanges?

rmicheald

I have a casio that I bought about a month ago and I hate it. It is a pain in the ass to set the date and day. I also have a benrus that I never wear that is worth about 60.000 baht. I would like to exchange the two of them for a really GOOD everyday watch that has day / date and can be visible at night.

Thanks,

Micheal

I have a casio that I bought about a month ago and I hate it. It is a pain in the ass to set the date and day. I also have a benrus that I never wear that is worth about 60.000 baht. I would like to exchange the two of them for a really GOOD everyday watch that has day / date and can be visible at night.

Thanks,

Micheal

There's a second hand watch dealer just as you enter Tesco/Lotus main entrance on the sukumvit.

It's a small stall on the left of the entrance doors, been there for years and has some good qaulity watches, he might be worth a try?

I tried to do an exchange in mbk bkk, they either didnt want to without knowing the price i wanted or the bid nothing for it..in pattaya if you get 10 per cent on the 60k one id be surprised, but good luck, ps i have a seiko divers watc ive worn 2 times ill sell,

I tried to do an exchange in mbk bkk, they either didnt want to without knowing the price i wanted or the bid nothing for it..in pattaya if you get 10 per cent on the 60k one id be surprised, but good luck, ps i have a seiko divers watc ive worn 2 times ill sell,

The reason I am looking for an exchange is that I don't want to spend any more money on watches... I have an additional one willed to me by my father that is a total dress watch. I just want to get rid of the one I don't use and replace my casio (which I don't like) with a good everyday watch that is easy to set (time, day/date) and can be read at night.

Don't know of anyone who would just exchange them for any thing half decent.

Think you will need to take a big cut in the price to get anyone to part wth cash.

But a word of advice, don't leave the watch at any shop.

it just might get some new bits inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That were made in china or some other place.

Plenty of unscrupulous watch guys around. Falang and Thai, in pattaya.

Good luck.

Edited by plasticpig