Given Slams Fifa's Decision To Seed Play-offs

Jockstar

Seem to remember banners from the Potato pickers in USA 1994 mocking England for not being there, viva la France i say! :)

What comes around goes around.

have to say the most blatant hand ball I have ever seen (apart from Maradonna'a one of course).

the match ought to be replayed but it won't be.

don't blame the ref , it is football's own fault for not having proper technology like use of video.

the badge saying 'official world cup 2010 linesman' which michel platini generously gave to him at half-time.

Yeah, that cretin Platini will be delighted with this. Not only have they managed to seed the play-offs to give advantages to the "big teams", they then get shit officiating. :)

the badge saying 'official world cup 2010 linesman' which michel platini generously gave to him at half-time.

Yeah, that cretin Platini will be delighted with this. Not only have they managed to seed the play-offs to give advantages to the "big teams", they then get shit officiating. :)

i reckon fifa will be pretty peeved that russia hasn't got there, that's a lot of people who won't be buying replica shirts next summer.

Seem to remember banners from the Potato pickers in USA 1994 mocking England for not being there, viva la France i say! :)

You good Sir are an idiot.

England are just as outraged as the Irish are over here.

I maybe an idiot but im one who will be supporting his country in Souf Afreeka next year :D .

The only thing the English are outraged about is you thick Micks voting YES!

Only team knowledgeable English supporters like is Northern Ireland, its good youre out.

Edited by whichschool

It's getting a little ridiculous now, Gov't making a protest that will only land on Beethoven Ears alongside the officials Nelsons Eye, give it up, I say.

This will follow Henri, but do you think he cares, winning is everything, although I am massively disappointed, how do you think the guy's feel, some will never see another World Cup.

It isn't right, it isn't fair and it's not rugby!

Perhaps Henri will become an overweight, bad manager with addiction problems, but I do not wish that on him.

As we all knew no replay. Policitians of course jumped on the bandwagon shouting for a replay. FIFA must be privately cursing the officials for causing them so much embarassment. It looks like fortune and officialdom always favour the major countries. Henry I imagine will get a frosty reception for the remainder of his International career. Expect retirement at this level after World Cup. He did not do an awful lot in either game in any case. He is now a fading star. In France there is a sense of shame over the whole affair.

And d'ont forget Bosnia as well. They drew Portugal due to the seeding and got screwed as well.

Its torn the arse out of international football.

these games have always been seeded an the wc2010 willl be triffic whether ireland are there or not. roy Keane makes a good point in that the micks got a penalty which wasnt in qualifying,and he didnt hear the FAI asking for that game to be replayed.

this is funny the man is crazed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8370497.stm