Thule Concept Central World Ultimate Rip-off

Ok, so I'm very experienced with car mounted bike racks and what they cost. Very good ones are not cheap generally, but at least if you want a cheap one in the west they are generally available.

We wanted to transport our two bikes to a lakeside riding trail only a few kilometres from our house. We have 3 cars.

One car is brand new. Thule no have

One car is 12 years old. Thule no have.

One car is a classic expensive car. Thule have...maybe. 20,000++Baht.

Not one of the sales clerks at the expensive Central World store spoke English, which I don't mind....None of them had a clue of the prices or configurations.

So, Thule puts this very expensive store in a very expensive mall in Bangkok and then stocks it with nothing?

I went to Worajak market today and bought a very fine rear-mounted rack for 2,000 Baht.

What's wrong with this picture?

Ok, so I'm very experienced with car mounted bike racks and what they cost. Very good ones are not cheap generally, but at least if you want a cheap one in the west they are generally available.

We wanted to transport our two bikes to a lakeside riding trail only a few kilometres from our house. We have 3 cars.

One car is brand new. Thule no have

One car is 12 years old. Thule no have.

One car is a classic expensive car. Thule have...maybe. 20,000++Baht.

Not one of the sales clerks at the expensive Central World store spoke English, which I don't mind....None of them had a clue of the prices or configurations.

So, Thule puts this very expensive store in a very expensive mall in Bangkok and then stocks it with nothing?

I went to Worajak market today and bought a very fine rear-mounted rack for 2,000 Baht.

What's wrong with this picture?

its the place to go shipping for "show" if money is used to gain face