Exchanging Indian Rupees

sumantkumar

That being the case, a shop selling collectable notes might buy a few from you, but other than that your best bet is to head to Khao San Rd and see if you can find a backpacker headed to India who is interested in them.

cv

Go to "Wat Kaek", on Silom and ask around the shops there. They would probably change some for you at a very bad rate, for you.

if you can't, you may be able to get some 'rohtis' with them, or maybe even peanuts! Do these Indian guys still go around Sukhumvit?

What you need is a Money Changer not a bank. There are some about.

The one I know of immediately is about 20 yards away from the Narai Hotel on Silom about soi 20. Its on the opposite side of the road and is also a travel agent. ( Same side as the Korean Air office )

What you need is a Money Changer not a bank. There are some about.

The one I know of immediately is about 20 yards away from the Narai Hotel on Silom about soi 20. Its on the opposite side of the road and is also a travel agent. ( Same side as the Korean Air office )

That is right next to 'wat kaek".

There is a good chance of getting them changed there, not officially though, or legally, I think.

Try "Super Rich", close to Bic G opposite WTC, can´t remember the exact soi, though.

It is in the same soi as a big store that sells cosmetics. Difficult to miss, since there are a lot of touts around handing business cards.

Bull