Where To Buy School Uniforms In Bangkok

expat4493

Hi

My sister has a school supply business in the UK.

She asked me to send some samples of Thailand School unforms with a view to seeing if they can supply her.

Does anyone know where you buy School Uniforms in Bangkok.

I dont remember seeing them in Robinsons or Central.

Many thanks in advance for any info.

Chris

Hi

My sister has a school supply business in the UK.

She asked me to send some samples of Thailand School unforms with a view to seeing if they can supply her.

Does anyone know where you buy School Uniforms in Bangkok.

I dont remember seeing them in Robinsons or Central.

Many thanks in advance for any info.

Chris

Kinky :)

For the 3 weeks before the start of school terms the supermarkets (Carrefour, Big C, Lotus) are full of them.

Once term has started they disappear and you need to go to local markets.

But I don't know any schools in UK that would wear the same uniforms as the Thai school uniform?

My wife works for the Ministry of Agriculture but has a business on the side as most mid-level government employees! She makes girl uniforms from toddler to high school and can purchase boys through her manufacturing contacts in bulk!!! She hires work at home Moms in small villages around Korat and the quality is excellent!! She pays piecemeal, so the ladies can earn as much income as they want!!! These can also be sold as OTOP products since they are made in villages!!! She sold approximately 15,000 pieces this past year and would be willing to take more orders for delivery May through January (Off Season for Thailand)!!! We would make arrangements through you and your English contacts would need to be responsible for shipping from Thailand!!! My wife has been in the business for 20 years! Contact me if you need more info!!

Tom <*phone number deleted*>

//OP can contact via PM if necessary